Options

Winning Duels and Not Receiving Points

I just beat two people in duels (one yesterday, one today), it went to the score saying I won, and then it went back to the regular duel screen and added no points. When I contacted CC, they said it was my bandwidth problem, but my bandwidth is fine.

Has this happened to anyone else? Happily, I hadn't used any prep recipes with either duel, or I'd be really ****ed. But I did spend duel coins!

Comments

• Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yes, that happened to me several times (and I did use prep recipes and lost them this way.) Also, when I lost a duel, I got the losing message twice, not sure if points were deducted twice. I also have unforfeited duels open for more than a week now. The duel screen doesn't always work, sometimes the area is just black and I need to close the game and open it again. All these issues started last weekend.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Happens quite often for me. Do you get shown the results? It doesn't for me and I just exit and reopen. Then the results show up and I get the points
  • Options
    ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    Broilmebk, it'll go to that next screen that says "you won" and give my score as well as the losing score. But then it doesn't go to the screen after that which tells me how many points I won. It'll just go back to the regular duel screen. Sometimes if I exit and reopen, it'll pop up. Sometimes it won't.

This is irking me now because I'm always on a quest to get into that top 20 every week and every little bit counts! Can't tell you how many times I land at 21 or 22, LOL.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes, that is exactly what happens with me. If it doesn't pop up on the first reopen, I will keep trying. I'm reluctant to go on a play different duels before getting my points

Just right now is an example. Wouldn't give me my points and didn't get it on first reopen. Restarted the app maybe 3 or 4 times before I got it