Options

New here and an "Other Offers" question

Hey all... 1st time poster here :) I came on here to try to find out how the scoring in Chef Duels works.. but after reading a bunch of frustrated threads on here, I've figured out that no one really understands how it works!

Anyways... My next question is... Where the heck can I find the "Other Offer" page?? The only time I have ever had access to this was during the few "double the gold" events. Are they available all the time? WHERE!?

I'm excited to read about different strategies from these forums and I'm sure I'll be back with more questions :)

Comments

• Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Tap on the gold icon then the free gold button and the "other offers" should be to the left of the "video offer" button. It should always be there, haven't seen it disappear.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi Jennie and welcome to also getting yelled at by Chef Ramsay himself!

To access "Other offer", tap on plus button beside your gold counter, press "free gold". Beside your other offer there is also "video offer". Depending on your country and video availability it affects the number of videos you can watch daily for 1 gold per video (In Singapore I can watch 5-7 and once I cross to south of Peninsular Malaysia I got 4-5 daily)
  • Options
    Jennie.komJennie.kom Registered Users 2 Posts
    Awesome, my thanks to the both of you! I'm not sure how i've missed these offers for so long, but I sure am glad to have another source for gold! It seems to take forever to collect enough (I am not willing to pay real $$)

I think I got 6 or 7 gold from the videos,and I'm in Canada.

Anyways, thanks again!
    Jennie