Options

Did anyone else open gastroyaght by mistake?

I saw a prize box floating over gastroyacht, clicked on it and the venue opened up. As far as I know it didn't ask me if I wanted to open the venue.

Bit annoyed if I got charged for it (can't remember if I has gold saved up) as I was going to open another venue next - probably Dubai one.

Did anyone else have the same thing happen?

Comments

• Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    You must have had gold saved up because it does cost 14 gold to open it. I haven't opened it yet . Because I do not have the gold to open it yet at this time. You must have accidentally touched it for it to open. Might as well start enjoying playing the new venue.
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Mine was 24 gold to open
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    15 to open on Android. Yet to open. Also, If you leave it open without playing any episode, at some point, daily rewards will force you to play it because you are required to serve a number of certain dish, which can be available as late as s2e4, almost putting your restaurant into the duel venue for availability.

Might as well not even open it at all if possible to avoid being forced to run it and accidentally put it into duel, potentially losing a few players you could have beaten.
  • Options
    KarJoKarJo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thanks all for taking the time to reply.

Think I must have opened it by mistake - but am puzzled as to how I did it, as it usually asks you to confirm the purchase & don't think I would have touched it twice by mistake.

Oh well, am playing it now as just finished DB.

Crazy food on GY - Heston Blumenthal eat your heart out ;)