Options

Points in duels

I want to know why até the end of the week if I have 1250 points for instance, I Stay only with 1100 or when I have 1300 I lost 100 points.

Anyone can explain it to me?

I will appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Duel points reset every week. This is to make sure that everyone starts from the same level and top scoring players are not always the same bunch of people. Max duel points after the reset is at 1300 no matter how high you scored in the previous week.

If you were at 1400, you will start from 1200;
    If you were at 1300, you will start from 1150;
    If you were at 1200, you will start from 1050 and so forth.
  • Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Not sure about the max duel points or perhaps it has changed. The #1 ranked player in the world already has 1930 points (and we are less than 24 hours from the reset), which means the player has already won 63 times. Highly unlikely that someone would have 63 coins to play 63 matches (in 18 hours), let alone go 63-0 in those matches.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    dcesq06 wrote: »
    Not sure about the max duel points or perhaps it has changed. The #1 ranked player in the world already has 1930 points (and we are less than 24 hours from the reset), which means the player has already won 63 times. Highly unlikely that someone would have 63 coins to play 63 matches (in 18 hours), let alone go 63-0 in those matches.

Not to mention he has to constantly prep VIP dishes with gold for an edge in duels ... either he has expensive monthly subscription, or literally spent lots of dollars on this game, or ... gold hacks.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Also to OP you can check this list (the scoring table is outdated though, but you get the idea from the table)

http://gordonramsaydash.wikia.com/wiki/Chef_Duel