Options

I'm done with duels, until bug fixed!

I have over 60 old duels, more than 24 hours old, that still appear on my duel list. Frustrating, can't see a duel I just won or lost, because of pages of trash!

Why keep making enhancements, with more problems, instead of correcting some of these bugs?

Poor accountability. Duel lists, sweet n savory - food goes in but doesn't come out of rice cooker, ultimate with sauce wheel issues, bonus offers you never get due to video loading, etc.

Stop donating $$$$ until GLU takes accountability for their poor development corrections.

Comments

• Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Agreed. Very annoying!
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    That's crazy about the Duels! I only have three that did not clear and it only just happened in the last few weeks.
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I know crazy, today customer service asked for screen prints of my duel list. It was 12 pages!!!

Maybe if they fix this for us, we can start nagging about sauce wheel in Ultimate. I've been married 35 years, I have Wishelin stars in nagging!
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Along the same lines, they need to fix the duel list showing old old duels. Isn't the point of the list to show your recent duels?
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    Reply from GLU, after reviewing my 64 old duels on duel list.....

Hi again Diane,

Thank you for sending in the requested details. I've discussed this with our developers, I have been advised that they are aware of this issue and are diligently working on resolving this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work on a fix.

However, you being our loyal customer I have added 30 Supplies to your account for the inconvenience caused which you should receive shortly.

Please do contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,
    Umashankar
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    30 supplies......T.T
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Sansa wrote: »
    30 supplies......T.T

should at least be gold..
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I had to send screenshots and they said they were going to look into it. I never heard back and the ticket got closed or whatever happens after so many days. Should I resubmit or do you think they are still working on the duel issue. I don't care about getting a big reward (30 supplies? it should be gold or how about a bunch of prep recipes or duel token that we wasted that are stuck?). I just want the duels fixed and cleared. I was hoping someone was comparing our screen shots if there is the same people stuck on everyone's lists.
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I resubmitted and asked when they are fixing this, and got a reply after a week. It only said they were working on it and to be patient, so I don't think resubmitting helps. They don't reply to anything here anymore, neither do they reply on Facebook, it's all a bit frustrating. I wish they would have fixed the known issues instead of putting out that new ship location.