Options

Prize Showcase prizes and what are their advantages?

In the prize show case -where can I find out what the advantages of some of the prizes. ie Chopper Joe?? Capes Box?? Is there somewhere to tell you what they do--Not sure what ones(other then obvious-gold etc) I should be saving up tickets for?

Comments

• Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Veevee5, Chopper Joe is the auto chef for The Chef Arena. The capes are nothing important. Just a pieces of apparel to wear if you like to change up your avatar look. Chopper Joe is worth purchasing if you need the auto chef . Hope this helps.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    If you can sink that many tickets into one purchase, I'd highly recommend buying Chopper Joe as he costs 375 gold normally and pays for himself over time with the rewards earned from Chef Arena. Most of the rewards are cosmetics to change your avatar appearance if that appeals to you. As for the boxes:

Ingredient box (3 grey, 3 blue) contains ingredients to make VIP dishes (don't purchase, use the market instead).
    Prep recipe box (10 blue, 1 pink) contains a couple VIP dishes (not worth it considering the blue ticket cost).
    Premium ticket box (100 grey) gives you a chance to obtain a couple of another ticket colour (go for it if you have too many greys).

I don't buy anything else besides the 3x 5 gold per week and the occasional ticket box, the rest of my tickets are saved up for the autochef.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Speaking of apparel, only buy those with Wishelin-stars, and these are not purchasable with gold and are only purchasable periodically.

What are these for? They contribute towards your Wishelin-star count of a restaurant. Click on the Green "i" icon of your restaurant at the world map for more details. Click on the boxes below to see what kind of prizes you might win.

Important: I'd recommend you prioritize getting 5-stars first for those with VIP dishes you often use for duelling. It helps you to cut down prep time for a dish. Mine are Ultime (chance to get food thermometer), Prato Toscano (tasting spoon), Pizza Paisan (fast feet), Chef Arena if you're able since it's very expensive in upgrading (Food Flinger starting from 3 stars, Fast Feet and Frenzy and you already have a chance for that with 4 stars), and I am saving up to open Gastroyacht which will get me Rush Hour. Worst case I only got one dish per week. I once got 3 dishes from PT in a week.

Thanks to this, at one point I have 20 food flingers, 12 frenzy Flares, and 12 Carry Fours. I dump those extras into episodes I cannot get 3 or 5-stars on poorly upgraded restaurants where I am trying to finish its seasons, especially during gold or happy hour event.

To see what apparels needed for that one Wishelin-star, click on the information itself (right most, 5th board) in that information page I mentioned, you will be brought to the clothing shop.

The last button in the menu that has "a trouser and chef jacket" icon tells you what set of apparels needed to collect to fulfill a star, in addition, it also gives you a one time reward of 3 VIP dishes.

Right now the most expensive apparel is the Gastroyacht Wings: 120 common, 60 uncommon, 30 rare, 10 epic (More expensive than most auto-chefs, even Chopper Joe!!! He costs 80 blue, 30 pink, and 15 gold) Take it very slow on that one.

Add: I just stumbled upon a Facebook Fan Page for this game, and found BKWM there lol. https://www.facebook.com/groups/263706803996283/permalink/354617971571832/
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Great info here.

I forgot that they changed the wishelin outfits to certain weeks too. bummer