Options

Chef duels

It appears that the computerized chefs are back in duels. Maybe 3/4 of the time. I truly do not mind because very rarely do you ever get challenged anymore. I did notice that a real player had in his stats that he was participating in the chef challenges. Sure do wish they would make this feature available to all of us. Excited for the tip gold . I sure could use some gold. Android devices are not as good for playing this game. I downloaded GRD on my phone and was amazed at how the videos to win free gold were just popping up left and right . Do not have this ever happening on my android device.

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    What do you mean by "popping up left and right"? I've always had to tap the + sign next to the gold and tap video offer.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    broilmebk wrote: »
    What do you mean by "popping up left and right"? I've always had to tap the + sign next to the gold and tap video offer.

I wonder the same thing.
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Kim, those videos that pop up themselves, left & right, up or down, don't actually give you gold.... they are just annoying ads....
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Sorry for the confusion. It's a "figure of speech". It just means that the gold ads seemed to be everywhere. I had them on my phone but they do not seem to be available on my kindle. I changed my mind about the chef duels. I dislike them . Disheartened. Even if I use 3 boosts to my opponents one (burger finger). I still lose if the opponent is ranked above me or has just 1-2% of their venue more upgraded then mine. Whereas before when dueling real people. It didn't seem to matter if my venue or rank was below my opponent. I still had a high chance of winning the duel. I think I'm going to submit a ticket and tell them how I feel. Hope they listen & care about their players.