Ramsay dash will not load

Stuck at downloading screen. Anyone else with this problem.

Comments

• BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Nope. But are you playing this game for the first time, or you updated your app?
  • annointed3annointed3 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have been playing for months. I updated a few weeks ago and got a new venue Pacifica. A few days ago it just stops downloading. I am afraid if I delete the game I will have to start all over again
    annointed3 wrote: »
    I have been playing for months. I updated a few weeks ago and got a new venue Pacifica. A few days ago it just stops downloading. I am afraid if I delete the game I will have to start all over again

Follow this at your discretion:

On an Android device, I use an app called Helium to backup app and data. I don't have an Apple device so find an equivalent app.

For my case, my re-installation last month didn't make me lose my progress, and I am linked to Facebook account. But back it up just in case because some players reported losing progress.

Once backed-up, delete and reinstall the game. If it works, finish the tutorial then link to Facebook account. You should recover your progress and duel ID if it goes well. Wait for other venues to download for an hour or so.

If you lose progress restore your game from Helium app and contact support.

What is your device?
  • annointed3annointed3 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have an Apple device. I used your advice and was able to access game again with no data loss. Thanks
    Yay! No problem.