Best venues to purchase?

I have BBB, LL, PP, Arena (not impressed) DnC and PT....for you veterans, which would be the next choice? Im not the best but not the worst, gold is hard to come by, so auto chefs price should be taken in to comsideration :)

Comments

• BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    ChefKukala wrote: »
    I have BBB, LL, PP, Arena (not impressed) DnC and PT....for you veterans, which would be the next choice? Im not the best but not the worst, gold is hard to come by, so auto chefs price should be taken in to comsideration :)

Unfortunately, all restaurants released since Ultime and beyond are generally pricey.

Ultime's appliances are mostly gauges-based. Make sure you are used to getting perfect searing/seasoning.

Sweet and Savoury's design is such that you have two lines of appliances, one of them prepares noodles of different type, another is rice based dishes of different type. The entire chain of appliances is itself a speed bottleneck. So your tapping speed and how fast you identify and serve food counts.

Dragon Bowl, in my opinion, the problem is that many dish prep look so similar in the middle of mix station (despite me being a Chinese lol): Vege fried rice, Beef vege fried rice, chicken noodles, beef noodles, shrimp noodles, etc. Look carefully as you cannot place wrongly-picked-up order back onto the middle storage again. Also, you need to manually start the wok fire.

The rest I haven't opened yet. You can check out the fan page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/263706803996283/?ref=group_cover

According to the fan page, Gastro should be the last one you open. A lot of people dislikes it.

You can find youtube videos of those restaurant already.
  • LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    BGen_Tan wrote: »
    According to the fan page, Gastro should be the last one you open. A lot of people dislikes it.
    I regret unlocking Gastro now, only did it because it was 5 gold. I'm not even past S1E5 and it likes to appear as a serve 40 customers daily objective!