Options

Which restaurant should I open next?

I'm working on maxing out BBB and The Pizza Place before I move on. I have languostine and Prato Toscano open but I don't like the way they work (cooking perfectly and seasoning perfectly is long and annoying) also I don't really like the food so it's hard to relate. so I haven't invested anything in them. I want another one I can enjoy like the first two and then build up to max. Thinking about the dragon one, the Canada one, the Singapore one, Delilah and chips. I don't know how they work. Does anyone have screenshots or suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Delish N chips doesn't have a seasoning station so that might suit you. It has a fryer, grill, oven and a fun pie maker. It also had a button to press to get veggies plus drinks and appetiser dispenser that slides them along to the customer direct.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    +1 for Delish 'n' Chips, not a single cooking or seasoning meter to be seen! Music's nice too.

I don't know about the Canada one but as for the others you mentioned:
    - Dragon Bowl doesn't have either cooking meter but instead has a unique prep mechanic before cooking where you tap on drums to add the ingredient rather than picking it up off a pile. You'll either love it or hate it.

- Singapore also doesn't have either cooking meter. It has a fryer and 2 assembly lines where you put the ingredient at the end then it moves down the line through 3 stations.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Chiming in for DnC as well.

Do you play duels? You're going to need to level up many venues to reap duel rewards
  • Options
    JuniperbugJuniperbug Registered Users 4 Posts
    You guys were so right. I love Delish n chips. The veggie button is kind of dumb but I like the pie maker. Plus everything there sounds delicious.

Sometimes I get mad at the customers when they want like chopped meat. Lol. Sure, I'll waste half my clock cutting your steak for you. >.< hahaha

Based off what y'all have said I think Singapore is where I'll be headed next.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    S6E10 of DNC also provides the largest amount of coins of any episode if you upgrade everything and serve all customers.

Singapore's a nice venue gameplay-wise even if the food isn't that authentic according to the Singaporean user on here (can't remember his name). Hopefully the bug involving a specific ingredient freezing an assembly line was fixed in the latest version of the game.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    S6E10 of DNC also provides the largest amount of coins of any episode if you upgrade everything and serve all customers.

Singapore's a nice venue gameplay-wise even if the food isn't that authentic according to the Singaporean user on here (can't remember his name). Hopefully the bug involving a specific ingredient freezing an assembly line was fixed in the latest version of the game.

That will be me haha. That venue's bottleneck is largely due to the center stall's assembly line. Gotta tap fast. Usually I tap an ingredient twice, and serve each of them into the rice line and noodle line.

Just in case you meet with someone with an incomplete upgrade for SnS, the sequence of introduction of ingredients which will make both rice and noodle food type available is Stingray -> Durian -> Mangosteen -> Fish Head. In other words, if you don't want to have an unused ingredient on your hand trying to put ingredients on both assembly lines while you are hastily tapping without looking at your waiter, safest ingredient to start is from stingray.

The assembly line freeze is more likely when you are playing on a low-end Android device, or when a game update slows down your game performance. I also once served and failed to serve a beer in DnC for just one customer even when I spammed all beers in a laggy condition.
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Low end Android device?
  • Options
    Er I mean if you have an old Android phone (in which your graphics chip is probably less than Adreno 300 series, my Padfone A86 is 3 years old now and runs on Adreno 300 series ... the game stutters at times so I imagine it will be worse for less than 300 series)

If you play on, say, NVidia Shield K1 tablet, a gaming tablet, it runs on NVidia Tegra graphics chip which is far more powerful.
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hmmm. I'm not as knowledgeable as you. I'm not sure how powerful my device is? I'm playing on an Amazon kindle HD fire 7. From GRD it has been confirmed that the free gold offers are not available on my device. And the rice assembly line in S & S does freeze up continually and just spins.
  • Options
    Hmmm. I'm not as knowledgeable as you. I'm not sure how powerful my device is? I'm playing on an Amazon kindle HD fire 7. From GRD it has been confirmed that the free gold offers are not available on my device. And the rice assembly line in S & S does freeze up continually and just spins.

The devs, they really should stop rushing out new venues.

Yup, according to the GRD FB fan page Kindle has no free gold videos.

Your GPU should be PowerVR G6200. About as comparable to mine.