Options

Ultime Bug and non existent chicken

So I discovered a bug today in Ultime and quite a serious one at that. If a customer wants and Entre but after they want an Entre they want a Brochure my Autochef will serve the Brochure before I have served the Entre. Then once I serve the Entre I am left with a customer wanting a Brochure which I cannot give them as it will not allow me to collect one myself to give to them. The only way to then get rid of the customer is to let them time out or use Super Gordon.

Also where can I get my hands on some chicken? To create the Wishelin Star meal for Ultime it requires chicken which I cannot find anywhere? I have never seen it on the store since it came out and it is not a reward for duels either, is there something I'm missing here?

Comments

• Options
    MicgMicg Registered Users 3 Posts
    The free range chicken is in the duel prize showcase.
  • Options
    Silver WolfSilver Wolf Registered Users 12 Posts
    Mate I don't know what Duel Prize Showcase you're looking at but there is no chicken to be found in mine
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Try clicking on the empty chicken slot in the recipe. It usually takes you right to it
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    You used to be able to buy chicken with tickets but since the update they took it away. I have no idea how to get chicken now. Not happy about that.
  • Options
    I have tried clicking on the chicken in the recipe and it just takes me to the store with no Chicken in it
  • Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yeah, I ended up spending 2 gold to get 1 chicken because I couldn't buy it with coins or with tickets in the showcase. I think they may have just spaced it because it used to be in the showcase prior to the recent update.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I mentioned the completely unavailable chicken issue on a recent ticket to support. Am awaiting an answer. I think they'll pour it back in the store as an individual item, not in the "ingredient mystery box" -- at least until it drops enough that players begin to have extras to sell in the market.

The other thing is a bad glitch, Silver Wolf. I've never had a customer request a brochure after eating an entree but now I dread it'll happen! I did recently suggest to support a toggle to turn auto chef on and off at will, to help keep us occupied with new challenges in existing venues while they're developing new ones, but that isn't a solution to the glitch you discovered.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Pour = put (stupid swiftkey, lol)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Well the good news is it only seems to have happened once (I've never had another customer want an entree and a brochure together since) perhaps it was just a freak occurrence
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    I received a chicken in a restaurant box today. That was a good surprise.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Silver, does this occur only in one single Episode in Ultime? We had an issue like that that will be fixed in 1.6 around the middle of November. Or is this occurring more often and in multiple Episodes for you?
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I have had 2 chicken for sale for 2 days now, with no buyers. Bummer
  • Options
    I have had 2 chicken for sale for 2 days now, with no buyers. Bummer

They haven't shown up in my market or I would have snapped them up!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    I -really- had to dig back to find this issue about the Ultime autochef not serving brochures. It may be an old thread but I just encountered it last week when the Wishelin Inspector showed up for me in that venue. The 3rd out of his 4 requests there was a brochure -- which players can no longer serve manually once they've purchased the auto chef! I had just used a Frenzy so had to keep serving other customers until I'd earned another Frenzy because that's apparently the only way out of these autochef glitches. I was just thankful he arrived early enough and sat long enough for that second Frenzy to accumulate so I could satisfy all his demands. Hope they fix either the autochef not responding to brochure orders if they're not the first customer request or they code the Inspector not to require brochures in the future!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    I -really- had to dig back to find this issue about the Ultime autochef not serving brochures. It may be an old thread but I just encountered it last week when the Wishelin Inspector showed up for me in that venue. The 3rd out of his 4 requests there was a brochure -- which players can no longer serve manually once they've purchased the auto chef! I had just used a Frenzy so had to keep serving other customers until I'd earned another Frenzy because that's apparently the only way out of these autochef glitches. I was just thankful he arrived early enough and sat long enough for that second Frenzy to accumulate so I could satisfy all his demands. Hope they fix either the autochef not responding to brochure orders if they're not the first customer request or they code the Inspector not to require brochures in the future!

Hmm never faced that before.

And because of similar problems of non-existent Inspector's order at PT, I also found out: It's okay to quit the game and come back again ... the Inspector only leaves when the time is up.

But yeah, when this happens, quickly build up frenzy
  • Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    Lots of bugs in the games I've seen. What makes me mad is, I've spent a lot of money.