Options

Chef Challenges Friends Network

Looks like Chef challenges have been added to the game now, accessible from the top right hand corner of the screen (the two people icon). You can also search for people and add them as friends to complete the challenge as well and get rewards.

Since we're all here, I thought all the people here on the forums can add each other as friends. Simply post your in-game name.

Here's mine: Lockisbetta

Comments

• Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    My in-game ID: BGENTAN :)
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Where are you finding the two people icon? I got the upgrade today, but don't see Chef Challenges anywhere. I am playing on an iPad, what about you?
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Top right corner of which screen?
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Sansa wrote: »
    Top right corner of which screen?
    The main world screen. Update to the latest version 1.10.2 and it will appear below the settings button like so:
    kfFWAvL.jpg?3
  • Options
    I am on iOS with the latest version and I don't see it. :S

What exactly are chef challenges anyway?
  • Options
    Strange that it doesn't show up :S I play on an iPad btw. Here's what I see

From the pics, chef challenges are objectives that you and people on your friends list can complete for prizes. Mine for example at the moment is to get 1500 coins in LL.
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I somehow have 2 names. Kimmyann & Chefkimmiean. But I've looked and do not have the 2 people icon either. Even after updating the game today also. Mine is version 1.10.2 config;1511. I'm playing on a Kindle Fire HD 7. Do not have this feature.....yet????
  • Options
    Thanks for posting the pictures Lockis. It seems fun! Weird though. It isn't there on my iPhone...
  • Options
    I definitely do not have that icon, and we are playing the same version. I am jealous!!!
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    My user name is carlap
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't have the icon yet either. I'm on android.

User name - I have two (GRD insisted I sign up again and wouldn't let me use original name and my user name now swaps between the two). User names are: two2 and two2huh
  • Options
    Sarah7401Sarah7401 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh iPhone running newest version and I don't have the option either. 🤔
  • Options
    doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    I'm on Android and don't have that option either.
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I too am on Android and do not have it. Looks like some are in beta and some are not
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Strange that it doesn't show up :S I play on an iPad btw. Here's what I see

From the pics, chef challenges are objectives that you and people on your friends list can complete for prizes. Mine for example at the moment is to get 1500 coins in LL.

I see you issued me a challenge too. I don't have access to that yet as well. I gave my ID that time right after I got my update but yet to even launch it thinking that seeing your post, it should be there for me already :P
  • Options
    Hopefully it shows up for you and everyone else soon, it looks good to play + you can duel people on your friends list.
    broilmebk wrote: »
    I too am on Android and do not have it. Looks like some are in beta and some are not
    You're right, I must have a beta version or something. Under the settings menu it says:
    Version: 1.10.2, Config: 1512

I have an android emulator on my PC and downloaded the most recent version of the game, it doesn't have the chef challenge menu. I checked the version information and it showed this:
    Version: 1.10.2, Config: 1511

Kimmieann replied before saying their version was 1.10.2 with Config 1511 which doesn't have it either. Check your config number in settings and I'm sure it will say 1511 as well. Somehow I have the same version as everyone else but a newer config number.
  • Options
    CookiefanCookiefan Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'd like more friends 😊 I'm Superfoodie in game
  • Options
    That is so cool Lockisbetta. Just clicked on it. Thanks for showing us. Come on developers of GRD. We want chef challenges also.
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I have config 1512 on iPhone and I don't have it!!!! :(:(
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Check your config number in settings and I'm sure it will say 1511 as well. Somehow I have the same version as everyone else but a newer config number.
    Yes, indeed. Mine is 1511
  • Options
    @broil - That confirms it until kitkat posted:
    I have config 1512 on iPhone and I don't have it!!!! :(:(
    Argh, this is driving me nuts!
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    My boyfriend has the same thing. iPhone 1512 and no chef challenges :(
  • Options
    I just heard back from customer care. Chef Challenges are available in a limited area now. The rest of us will get Chef Challenges in May. Can't wait! I am looking forward to something new in the game :)
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks for the info mom. We need something to cheer us up. I'm losing interest with the new bot duels etc.
  • Options
    First CS I sent recently about it gave me a generic response to update to the latest version. The next one I sent after mentioning why it can't be released globally said it needs some tests to ensure a feature will work properly and that a global release would be nice but not possible.

According to the admin on the GRD fan page it was released to the Phillipines first, then Australia, next is Canada and then finally the U.S. No idea about the rest of the world.