Options

What causes venues to appear in a chef duel?

While I have all restaurants unlocked, it seems that a certain amount of activity (levels completed?) or upgrades within each restaurant needs to take place in order for that restaurant to be among those that show up in a chef duel. Does anyone know what that line is? For example, I have some restaurants in which I've accomplished very little or not completed any seasons and they never appear.

I suspect it's based on number of levels completed, but I can't find details and would love to know that barrier, as once I've crossed whatever the line is, it's pretty much a guarantee I'll need to buy at least some upgrades to give myself a fighting chance when that venue appears in a chef battle, and it may be a venue I don't really feel like spending gold in or enjoy playing much.

Thanks!

Saffyr

Comments

• Options
    saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    Actually, I just found another thread in which it appears that once Season 2, Episode 8 of a venue is completed, that venue is now eligible to appear in chef duels. Thanks to whomever posted that and if I can figure out how to delete this post, I will.
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    It's season two, episode 8. Once it has been unlocked, even you have not actually played that episode, it will qualify for chef duels. I usually stop at season two episode 5 for the venues that are not ready for duels.
  • Options
    saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    That's a smart approach. I like it, to ensure I don't accidentally lose track of what I'm doing and play into episode 8. Thanks! :)