Options

All Customers with lowest patience First.

Here is a list of all customers, but by their original patience (without decoration upgrades) so you can know what customers you should serve first or quickly before they get angry and leave, but if you think one of the customers in the list are less or more patient than the other, then let me know:D (Some customers might have the same patience)
1.Maddie
2.Franklin
3.Danny
4.Skip
5.Violeta
6.Karlo
7.Shakes McGee
8.Barshia Baz
9.Kingston
10.Barb
11.Tira
12.Hennui
13.Norbert
14.Nori Minori
15.Patty
16.Umiko

Comments

• Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Looks about right. Maddie is so impatient until you upgrade the decor, at least her angry animation is amusing (not as good as Shakes McGee's though). All of them appear after their respective venue except for Norbert who appears only in BBB and PP.
  • Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    How do you know all their names? :)
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    Phaedrus, I've been dying to know the same thing...
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Play Cooking Dash, one of GLU's other games. Gameplay is the same as GRD just doesn't have Ramsay and you can combo orders. Open the VIP menu and each customer has their own unique dish to double their coins, also tells you their name.

Diner Dash's (another GLU game) support menu has a few customer names too alongside their descriptions, appearances are slightly different as that game is older but it's the same person.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Many of us don't play those other DASH iterations. Really, the character name should appear when you long-press to see recipe steps! But, since GLU unfortunately didn't make such information available in this game, would someone, or as group effort, be kind enough to give brief physical description with names (for example, Headphone Guy, Lollipop ******, Tracksuit Lumberjack)? Or is there a graphic on another DASH FB page? The blonde "ladies who lunch" character, as I call her, seems to have the least patience of all but, beyond that, I never before have gotten such a good sense (or tiny taste, so far, lol) of the hierarchy. This list would be extremely useful if only I could decode it! :)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Who knew lollipop t o s s e r would be considered controversial!

- SuFe718