Network connectivity errors freezing the game?

Is anyone else experiencing frustrating network connectivity error messages when trying to purchase or access the food market and battle chefs? I've rebooted my modem and router, my iPhone and I'm not having issues on my end. But at a time when I need to buy food more often than normal (due to recipe prep time being cut in half), it's making it challenging to enjoy the game when I can't get what I need to take advantage of the quick recipe prep window. This has been happening fairly consistently since yesterday, and now, I can't get into the food market or access chef battles at all and the error process is actually freezing the game.

Comments

• AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yes! I can't get access to either and it is so frustrating!!
  • lainettilainetti Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here and it is happening for several days with me, I even reinstalled the game and still the same error
    So frustrating
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    +1. It has been happening to me since the Gastroyacht & new chef duel system update. Market place, duels. However, I usually gets in after a few tries though. Try letting the game run for 5 minutes straight (no minimizing) then try again.
  • kell70510kell70510 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is anyone having issues with the game crashing? I can get into venues but when it goes to load the duel the game crashes and also when i go to the chef duels.
  • saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    There was a game update today and while I'm excited to see a new venue, I'm hoping this release takes care of the mix if network connectivity problems we're having. I'll report back with my experience as it pertains to buying groceries and chef duels both freezing and providing errors and freezing and I have to quit the game.
  • saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    Reporting back on testing network connectivity issues - excellent performance has returned. I tested each of the following scenarios, all of which were causing error messages, time outs or game freezes at different points recently. All scenarios that follow passed the tests.

- As soon as the game opens, immediately going into the chef duels area or groceries area. Both loaded quickly and without incident.
    - While the game is open, leave the app open but use another app, then come back to the game and try to access the networked areas. Both loaded quickly and without incident.
    - While the game is open, let my iPhone time out and lock. After unlocking the iPhone, the game was still front and center and going into the networked areas loaded quickly and without incident.

In other words, I tried to break the game (I have some experience in another life with QA) and it passed all previous error-generating conditions. I'm quite happy. :rolleyes:
  • Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I was having this issue, was plagued by network errors since the update which bought us GYP. Contacted customer service and they insisted the problem was on my end which I can assure it wasn't. Happy to see that since the update today I've been able to access both the chef duels and marketplace without encountering any error messages. Hope it stays that way.
  • nannydebnannydeb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Help I have connection error .. cleared all files gets still not fixed