Options

The Wishelin Inspector keeps some strange hours...

Well, at least he does by my clock in NYC. I have consistently missed the last several inspection opportunities because they all fall somewhere between 2am and 8am, EDT. While I don't know if all players, everywhere, get the inspector at the same time, thus automatically placing some players in a GUD (geographically undesirable) location, but if that's the case, they should vary the times of inspection, thus ensuring all players around the world get a fair shake.

Or, based on rudimentary geographic info they can gather from a variety of sources, if inspection times can change based on variables, logic that occasionally sends the inspector around at times when players at X location are more likely to be awake would be stellar!

Thanks,

Saffyr

Comments

• Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Yesterday when he came. I played at 1030 pm. And his next visit was in 2 days and 4 hours. So Darn ....I set the time for him to come next at 230am. He's usually hanging around in a 3 hour time window. So if I had only maybe logged into the game earlier then 1030 pm. But he has on many occasion arrived in the middle of the night 2-3am.
  • Options
    vivaceltvivacelt Registered Users 21 Posts
    I had a very irritating glitch today in playing my Wishelin chef. It said that it was in Season 6, Episode 5 of Lucky and I played 4 games, 3 starring 1, 4 starring 2 and 5 starring 1 without the Wishelin chef ever appearing. I have since complained to GLU but have yet to hear a response. Not only did I spend the groceries but I also used VIP's when I thought I was just sucking too much for the Wichelin man to appear. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    How many venues does the inspector visit when you have all venues open past S3E1?
  • Options
    saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    I would love to know more about that in general. Why, if I prep recipes for each restaurant it says he's eligible to visit, does he visit, at least for me, 2 out of 4 or 5 prepped venues and then leave?
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I think the times are to make it possible for everyone to get a chance since this game is played worldwide. The time is only good for me about once a week. Yesterday he came at 3am and his next visit is midnight.

I also want to know why you lose stars and why the inspector comes to certain venues. I have all recipes prepped , I used to not care as much but I got 2 gold tickets from the wishelin boxes so I decided to play just for the gold and tickets. In 3 weeks he has not come to PP or LL but has come to BBB 5 times and 7 times to DnC.
  • Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    Another Glu glitch. Make it so when you log on you'll meet the inspector. Again, spent a lot of money on this game. Get it together Glu. Been playing from day one, and spent a lot of money. It's an insult with so many "glitches", if you can call them that now. Also, get he duels working correct again. Getting really angry now.