Options

Anyone played Casa Cubana yet?

There was a game update today and in it, what looks like a fun and festive new venue, Casa Cubana. It's 10,000 coin and 15 Gold and I'm very curious to hear what it's like and if it's worth unlocking (and, of course, forking over more coin and gold for the must-have updates).

I may may not be able to resist and if I unlock and play, I'll be back to describe :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Just unlocked it and noticed the 2nd prep slot is 0 gold... same with GYP, so go open those up now for free!
  • Options
    saffyrsaffyr Registered Users 26 Posts
    I've noticed that some venues seem to offer that and others don't. Is that a temporary thing or you think more promotional/time-based?
  • Options
    saffyr wrote: »
    I've noticed that some venues seem to offer that and others don't. Is that a temporary thing or you think more promotional/time-based?

I used to think it was a time thing, because they would only unlock certain (older) venues. Now it seems all venues have the first two slots available for free. Maybe this is to encourage us to use more combo boosts.
  • Options
    Yikes1940Yikes1940 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Get it. It's fun and easy.
  • Options
    crispypollocrispypollo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yikes1940 wrote: »
    Get it. It's fun and easy. And the trophy. 5000 gold for serving 100 beans. I can't believe it.

Is that for real?
  • Options
    Yikes1940Yikes1940 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Love the new venue
  • Options
    vivaceltvivacelt Registered Users 21 Posts
    I accidentally failed to unlock it and it hasn't appeared again. Does anyone know how to get it back??
  • Options
    Is that for real?

It is in the list! Wow... wonder how long until they "fix" that? Or maybe it's just a generosity? Heh
  • Options
    crispypollocrispypollo Registered Users 3 Posts
    phaedrus wrote: »
    It is in the list! Wow... wonder how long until they "fix" that? Or maybe it's just a generosity? Heh

Already fixed...
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    They fixed it! Darn! it's now 1 gold.....I missed it........ not playing Dash anymore lol...
  • Options
    Already fixed...

Of course.

Oh well...

So there's no new boost this restaurant?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    vivacelt wrote: »
    I accidentally failed to unlock it and it hasn't appeared again. Does anyone know how to get it back??

That initial screen was just to alert you of its availability. Update the game via App Store and new venue will be included, ready to unlock.

According to App Store blurb, there IS a new VIP character, which ought to add a new boost, as well as a new Wishelin dish.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    CoolcellochickCoolcellochick Registered Users 1 Posts
    So upset that the beans trophy is gone!!!