Holeeee

Move your a**

Comments

• Yikes1940Yikes1940 Registered Users 5 Posts
    fun game love gordon
  • BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Dude this is why I fear posting about this here! We at FB fan group here were contemplating about posting it here but we fear attracting Glu moderator (and by extension developer's) attention because we thought this may be a development oversight.
    Well done! Now they reset it to one gold.

Next time, you find any glitch that benefits all gamers as a whole, you keep quiet.

In the meantime, I am thankful I kept the game open for the whole morning while waiting for supply to fill (and the update to not able to update my game for that glitch fix)
  • Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Interesting how quickly they can react to and fix things if it's in their interest, while glitches causing difficulties for players remain ignored for months.
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    What was this about?
    broilmebk wrote: »
    What was this about?

Glu placed one of the trophy award for the newest Cuban restaurant, in which you serve 100 beans to customers, initially at 5000 (yes, you are not drowsy or blind, FIVE THOUSAND GOLD) and it was there for about 3-5 hours then it was patched much quicker than any of our complained bugs.

Over there at the fan page of the game on FB we decided to keep it hush hush here on this forum so that, while unfortunately some poor players will miss out, we will likely slow down how fast they noticed this mistake.

But you know.
  • Yikes1940Yikes1940 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry......