Options

Tap on the social hub - there is none

This morning, there was another new venue (apparently it is more fun to churn them out instead of fixing glitches - I still have unforfeited duels in my list) and Gordon told me to tap on the new social hub. I can find no social hub. I tapped on everything in sight, nothing. The "tab the social hub" window doesn't go away either and so I can't play the game at all now.

Does anybody have the same problem? Where is this social hub? Would really love to continue playing :-(.

Comments

• Options
    Megan2682Megan2682 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have exactly the same problem. I tried reinstalling the app, which worked initially, but as soon as the message came up again, the same thing happened!
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    I didn't even get the message, but I don't have that icon either.
  • Options
    UniqueenieUniqueenie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Vivian29 wrote: »
    This morning, there was another new venue (apparently it is more fun to churn them out instead of fixing glitches - I still have unforfeited duels in my list) and Gordon told me to tap on the new social hub. I can find no social hub. I tapped on everything in sight, nothing. The "tab the social hub" window doesn't go away either and so I can't play the game at all now.

Does anybody have the same problem? Where is this social hub? Would really love to continue playing :-(.

If anyone gets the solution plz let us know. Missing out on free gold :p
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I got the solution on Facebook - click on "Back" as soon as the whole social stuff message comes up. Worked for me :-).
  • Options
    lilythfatallilythfatal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks! wasted so much time of the gold event.... ug!
  • Options
    Gallaghermarilyn27Gallaghermarilyn27 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I tried everything can't get it to work
  • Options
    Aless51Aless51 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks. That worked!
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I tried everything can't get it to work
    Vivian29 wrote: »
    I got the solution on Facebook - click on "Back" as soon as the whole social stuff message comes up. Worked for me :-).

Thanks Vivian. Worked for me too!
  • Options
    VousetteVousette Registered Users 2 Posts
    Right after the first message click on back