Options

Game Freezing on Gordon Ramsay Message

Is anyone else having a game freeze when Gordon is asking us to try the new social area? When his pop up activates, no buttons work after that and I am forced to close the game.

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes, everybody is having the issue. This fixed it for me
    Vivian29 wrote: »
    I got the solution on Facebook - click on "Back" as soon as the whole social stuff message comes up. Worked for me :-).
  • Options
    NVRTIGONVRTIGO Registered Users 2 Posts
    Saw the freezing thread, after I posted, I "knew" it didn't have to do with my problem so I posted. Ooops and thanks!
  • Options
    AmandaJBAmandaJB Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm not connected thru FB. However, I'm having the freezing problem as soon as I turn on game. I can't navigate the site at all, and if I go back, my phone asks if I want to exit the game. Any advice??
  • Options
    VousetteVousette Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks.. it does work.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    AmandaJB wrote: »
    I'm not connected thru FB. However, I'm having the freezing problem as soon as I turn on game. I can't navigate the site at all, and if I go back, my phone asks if I want to exit the game. Any advice??

You have to press back on the first message that pops up. But today, it seems it is working just fine without any sort of fix
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    But now there's still no social part, on my Android anyway. My gf has been doing it a couple days on iphone :/
  • Options
    AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    I still don't have the social bit on mine either and I tried reinstalling