Options

Favorite Venues Poll

Hello Chefs,

I want to ask players that have opened a lot of the venues- Which are your favorites? Least favorites? New venues are not cheap and it would be nice to help others to decide which venue to open next.

I personally like Delish n' Chips the best so far, as the recipes don't get too complicated and there is a low number of over-all ingredients.

My least favorite is Pizza Paisan, because I have a hard time looking at the tiny picture and knowing its ingredients.. they all look similar.

Please share which ones you enjoyed and others maybe not so much!

Happy Cooking!

Comments

• Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    My favorite restaurant is Gastroyatch Pacifica, because the music is so amazing and the food is so interesting. :D
    My second favorite is Poultine Pool Party because of the funny things they done. :)
    Finally, my third favorite restaurant is Ultime and also because of the music. :)
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I like delish n chips and Singapore street food best.
    I also quite like the chef's arena.
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    My favorite is the chef arena. The recipes change each week, keeping it interesting. I upgraded things just enough to be able to beat Gordon and get the two golden tickets each week. The upgrades are very expensive, though.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    My favorite is the chef arena. The recipes change each week, keeping it interesting. I upgraded things just enough to be able to beat Gordon and get the two golden tickets each week. The upgrades are very expensive, though.

What was just enough upgraded to beat Gordon every week? I can beat grandma every week but only have beat Gordon a few times. This is my goal to beat Gordon every week get the 2 gold tickets and then get 1 gold for duels and then get at least 1 free auto chef a month. I have all the food upgraded. I have the appliances at 52%, I have fully upgraded the trophy and juice dispenser because I didn't think that would help (I never run out) and don't have the storage upgraded fully either. My décor is at 80%, the only thing that isn't upgraded there is the seats and lights. I don't need more patience. My biggest issue is slow customers. There is so much time between customers.

As to the original question, I Pizza Paisan and Sweet and Savory best. I think my bottom 2 are big bay burgers because I didn't like the two steps of serving with the ice cream and Lucky Langoustine mostly because my duel scores vary from 400-1000 using the same boosts.
  • Options
    Here are my upgrades on the Chef Arena: 75% appliances, 94% food, 78% decor. I use fast feet and rush hour for my boosts to beat Gordon. I only have two prep spots open for boosts. The rush hour boost will solve your slow customer problem. I always have lobster or scallops in my sous vide because they will not over cook in there. They are ready to go when a customer wants them. Good luck!!
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    Here are my upgrades on the Chef Arena: 75% appliances, 94% food, 78% decor. I use fast feet and rush hour for my boosts to beat Gordon. I only have two prep spots open for boosts. The rush hour boost will solve your slow customer problem. I always have lobster or scallops in my sous vide because they will not over cook in there. They are ready to go when a customer wants them. Good luck!!

Thanks so much for your tips. Where you able to beat Gordon before rush hour came out? I had been using fast feet and either order flinger and frenzy flare and winning once in awhile. I think rush hour might do it for me, since my last two tries I was less then 50 coins off beating Gordon.
  • Options
    I did beat him before using the food thermometer in place of rush hour. You are so close! Keep trying!
  • Options
    BradMelBradMel Registered Users 9 Posts
    My favourite is probably Delish'n'chips, Pizza Paisan and Singapore street.
    my least favourite is Prato Toscano