Options

Carry 4

How and where is carry 4 best used?

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    It's not very useful in my opinion. I'll use it when I'm farming coins though as to get that little bit more while not burning the boosts I use for duels.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    I love carry 4, it's one of my favourites to use plus it's cheap and quick to make. Being able to serve everyone at once for a large multi-serve bonus is great (Not as good as when you could combo orders together, but still nice).

Some situations where I use the 2 additional storage spaces:

- Hold food from appetiser/dessert stations that aren't upgraded to a decent speed (icecream, ice kachang, custard, etc). Nothing worse than having multiple customers linger for dessert then timing out as the appliance is too slow.

- Carry complex food that take more steps (and time) to create so they're ready on hand.

- If a food station can make 2-3 different types of food, leave 1 on the station and hold the remaining in hand. This way you have all food produced from that station already made.

- No need to spend gold on warming plates, if you do buy them then you now have a total of 4 extra storage spaces.