Game doesn't even start! Crashes at first screen!

My game no longer loads - I'm playing on an iPad and it gets to the title screen and then just crashes. Restarted iPad - same thing happened. Made sure latest iPad os was installed and still it crashes. What is going on?
Prev13

Comments

• Madelein99Madelein99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has it been fixed? I have the same problem🤦🏼*♀️
  • phsteigengaphsteigenga Registered Users 2 Posts
    Here the same
    is there a solution??
  • SlithiaSlithia Registered Users 2 Posts
    i also have the same problem. I tried everything. and last night it was working fine!
  • MadshamMadsham Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here, uninstalled & reinstalled, & restarted my phone, still not opening
  • BradMelBradMel Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here. Reset. Reinstalled. Reset. Check and there hasn't been an update. ***?
  • annointed3annointed3 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same issue here
  • Emnem05Emnem05 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here!
  • KahnukKahnuk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here. Did all the steps (checked for other running apps, adequate storage and wifi signal) and nothing but the start up screen and I get bounced back to my main screen
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone monitors this forum so it gets fixed!!!
  • janet83esjanet83es Registered Users 1 Posts
    GAME CRASHES immediately, but runs in the background anyway... So many people have tweeted and posted on FB having the same crashing problems but as of early today, it seems. Admin, please fix! Thanks!
  • syberiansunsyberiansun Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here.

Worked until today at 11,00 am (gmt), then, it crashed and every time I start the game, it goes.back to the home screen.
    Tried already to reset connection, remove and reinstall. I even reset the tablet.

I'm on an ipad 3
  • RiskygirlRiskygirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here!
    It was working fine last night.
    I have been playing for a few months with no problems.
    The program tries to open then goes straight back to desktop on iPad.
  • PeaknoyPeaknoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here on Iphone. I tried restarting phone but still it won't open :( it is running in the background. Any news on a fix?
  • Abigail YYAbigail YY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 15 Posts
    Same here ! Very upset
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Add me to the list! Playing (or not, atm) on iPhone 6. It stopped working around midnight. I tried several times throughout the night. This morning I installed Apple's iOS update but it didn't fix GRD's problems. It IS running in the background though. So weird...and frustrating!!!

- SuFe718
  • vivaceltvivacelt Registered Users 21 Posts
    I am also having the same problem. Has anyone sent in a help ticket?
  • BreannkaBreannka Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing here,.. I sent them a message early this morning but haven't heard anything yet.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Those of us having the issue cannot send in support tickets through the cog in-game (obvs, lol) -- maybe those who CAN get into the game would be kind enough to send tickets to alert them of the widespread effect on other players?

BREANNKA- How/where did you send a ticket? I'd like to do the same. :)

- SuFe718
  • RudeGyalRudeGyal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here !! worked fine last night, this morning and during all day it just won't open ! its also running in the background when i try to open it from there it just takes me back to the main screen !
  • Chef TabChef Tab Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here. I was playing last night, woke up and now will not load. I do still receive notifications.
  • ElRelampagoElRelampago Registered Users 5 Posts
    Breannka wrote: »
    Same thing here,.. I sent them a message early this morning but haven't heard anything yet.
    there is a link to send tech issue. I used the app support link in IOS appStore. They sent an auto reply email but have not heard any since. And the inspector is about to arrive any minute now!!!....
  • TjompaTjompa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here, hasnt work for the last 7 hours in Gordon Ramsay dash?? Every time I go in, I return back to home screen:((((
  • JeneralPainJeneralPain Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem too!

I sent them a ticket but they probably won't reply "due to high volume"....
  • PeaknoyPeaknoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Here is the link to start a ticket. Click contact us, select the right game and fill out the form.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/amazing-battle-creatures/
  • Florence22Florence22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm still having the same problem since this morning????
    Driving me mad as I look forward to getting home to playing it, been playing for months, I hope they fix it fast ?
  • ChefriChefri Registered Users 6 Posts
    Problem occurs with IOS only, the game works just fine on android
  • syberiansunsyberiansun Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just opened a support request for this issue......
  • RyokyoRyokyo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi there! I am a player from México and have the same issue. It won't open, last night it works perfectly.
  • CryscloCrysclo Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was able to load this onto my ancient iPad and it was entirely reverted to before the last update. So if they get this fixed and i have lost an entire tier I am not going to be happy. I did open a ticket with them doubt I will get a resinse today. So much for finishing Casa Cubana in the time competition.
  • sweetchildsweetchild Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem, game stopped working after few weeks of playing :( Any help please?