Options

Reinstalled game, logged into FB but progress not saved

Anybody else faces this issue after uninstalling and reinstalling game. Only reason I did this was to try to resolve crashing issue. In the past when I logged into FB my progress would download. Not sure why that is not working now.

Comments

• Options
    Gordini82Gordini82 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. It kept crashing so I had no choice but to uninstall and reinstall. Lost everything :(
  • Options
    Hmuse85Hmuse85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and I can not get anyone from customer service to respond. I've tried contacting them on various threads here and through customer support in the game. I am really frustrated. I lost a lot of progress and upgrades to my restaurants.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! So sorry about this. Please write into support and they will be able to assist you.
  • Options
    annointed3annointed3 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys! So sorry about this. Please write into support and they will be able to assist you.

Hi, I submitted a support request and the resolved my issue. It took a few days but now all my progress has been restored.
  • Options
    nanasevennanaseven Registered Users 7 Posts
    i face the same problem...how did you submit the support request? via customer service?
    i have reported the problem and been asking for recover to the customer care in app....still have no answer more than 24hrs....
  • Options
    i have unlocked all the restaurants and got 300 stars for each...having 1600-1700 golds and lots of tickets...few auto chefs....
    I love this game but the lost process makes me painful....especially have no reply from the customer service...
    i would be patient if they said they could restore my process even taking few days time...
    at least having a certain reply....
  • Options
    nanaseven wrote: »
    i have unlocked all the restaurants and got 300 stars for each...having 1600-1700 golds and lots of tickets...few auto chefs....
    I love this game but the lost process makes me painful....especially have no reply from the customer service...
    i would be patient if they said they could restore my process even taking few days time...
    at least having a certain reply....

Hey there! It may take a couple of days before support can answer you but let me know if they don't respond back to you in about 2-3 days! I'll have someone take a look.
  • Options
    HenryHou1HenryHou1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have submitted a support case since last Saturday and still there is no response. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey there! It may take a couple of days before support can answer you but let me know if they don't respond back to you in about 2-3 days! I'll have someone take a look.

I have just sent a message to the customer care in the app with adding "DashingMike''. Thanks a lot! Hope someone can find it.
  • Options
    HenryHou1 wrote: »
    I have submitted a support case since last Saturday and still there is no response. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

It'll take a bit since Support is a bit backed up. Hopefully they'll get to you soon.
  • Options
    nanaseven wrote: »
    I have just sent a message to the customer care in the app with adding "DashingMike''. Thanks a lot! Hope someone can find it.

Ping me once more in a couple of days if no one has responded to you.
  • Options
    TrevoremopyTrevoremopy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Это очень интересные фотографии. Смотрите, как азиатки фотомодели позируют в сексуальной одежде возле автомобилей и мотоциклов, показывая красоту своего тела. 1461093281_image-2323.jpg
    îòêðîâåííîå ïîðíî áåñïëàòíî ëþáèòåëüñêèé ìèíåò, íàñòîÿùåå ôîòî áåñïëàòíî ñîâåðøèëè èíöåñò äîìà ñ îòöîì
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for your help :D the customer care replied me and restored my game! The progress has been perfectly back! :D
    It'll take a bit since Support is a bit backed up. Hopefully they'll get to you soon.
  • Options
    GeorgeousGeorgeous Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had 4 completed restaurants and half of a 5th, was on level 36 and tier 16 or 17 whiever it was with a heap full of money and have lost it entirely due to having to uninstall and reinstall the game! Have contacted customer care 2 times over 3 days ago and still have not heard a thing!! So disappointing and disgusting to not even receive a response! Now I've had to start all over!