Options

Challenged 12 times in 8 hours!!!!

I don't know how I feel about this. It's nice because I need the tickets and for my stats to go up. Especially since I haven't been playing quite as much lately. But logging in to find 12 challenges waiting for me is overwhelming! I know I don't like being challenged when I'm not even online. That's a bit annoying.

I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else?

Also I was trying to accept a challenge from a player named Uncle Bill, to battle at the Dragon bowl, but it crashed every time. So I finally just let the time run out and instead of getting a message saying that I forfeited it just says I have zero hours left to challenge him. Weird.

Comments

• Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    12 seems like a little much! But there are days when I'm not logged in and have 4-8 max duals waiting for me ... it's random I think
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Wonder what's up! I generally log in every day. I get rarely challenged, maybe a few times a week at best.
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    So far it hasn't happened again. :)
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    It has been happening to me several times a week since the bot invasion. I like it because I'm a daily player. Fewer duels get forfeited now, a small portion of those I initiate do but it's more than compensated for because I get challenged much more often. I think it must happen to most active players which is why a good number people now finish the week with over 2000 points!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    I do like being challenged versus being the challenger. I like to watch that little green slider thingy go past the white line, it's more exciting that way. LOL. The only problem I have with being challenged that much is that it's too expensive. That's why I haven't been playing as much lately. This game
    is just so **** expensive! Boo. Hiss.
  • Options
    AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think it has to do with the free duel event at the moment. I have had so many duels this week but today I keep getting "network problems" popping up. There is nothing wrong with my connection though.
  • Options
    I think I jinxed myself by saying anything. Now I'm only getting challenge one or two times a day it seems like. Sad face.
  • Options
    Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    Since the change to duels that was sold as a way to match players with similar stats/records (months ago), I have not been challenged once. And it seems I'm only being connected to bots when I challenge because I'm seeing the same names and they all only use the Big Laguna Burger (order finger) recipe. If I use all 3 prep slots I beat them handily but if I only use 2 (any 2) they beat me by very few points. EVERY TIME. like many in this thread, I'm looking to get challenged also.