Options

Occasional Cheers! prep boost, what is that?

brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
Looks like a coffee cup and a coin.. is that a freebie?

Comments

• Options
    Cheese55555Cheese55555 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's the new boost in the update, replacing food thermometer. The boost makes drinks give you 4x the coins.
  • Options
    J0920J0920 Registered Users 7 Posts
    It was really useful for me in the Cuba venue. The venue requires dishes from drinks as well. I finished season 6 easily with this boost and fast feet.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Cool, I need lots in CC. Does it still insta-sear and stove food, like in Ultime?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Sounds interesting but not at the cost of the very useful Temp Thermometer boost.

As I just wrote in another thread, that definitely would not be MY first choice for a boost to retire! Except for Rush Hour, which GLU made fairly mandatory by slowing the natural flow of customers during gameplay despite fully upgraded Counter (eat) speed, most of the newer boosts are pretty useless. Fun to play around with but useless during duels. The majority of the original boosts do serve useful purposes in different venues during duels, imho.

I cleared s6 of CC by opening the warming stations and keeping deserts ready there. I had no problem doing it that way once I learned the general progression of the final 2 epis. But I always rely on Temp boost in Ultime and often in LL too. That's a really great loss. :(

- SuFe718