Options

how can i restore progress?

hello...
i've changed from am iphone to an samsung...
but i was quite far on ramsay dash... now i want to restore the previous level i was playing on my iphone on my new device.
how can i do that??
i have already tryed to just loggin but it didn't restore the previous game, just gainned 10 gold bar!

I need some urgent help pleaseee

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Connect to facebook, should bring things back
  • Options
    thuggirl187thuggirl187 Registered Users 2 Posts
    it didn't!

what am i suppost to do now????
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    :( tech support I guess.. or purgatory it seems to be

Do you still have the iphone?
  • Options
    Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    Always, always, always contact customer support before you change or reset devices. Connecting to Facebook is supposed to restore your progress but does not always work. If you contact support and tell them you are changing/updating or resetting your device they may (should - has worked for me) create a back-up for you.
  • Options
    cH4rF1r3cH4rF1r3 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi thuggirl187, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no way for your progress to be transfer from Android platform over to iOS platform, there is no cross-platform support for Gordon Ramsay Dash at the moment.

Link below answers your question.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/gordon-ramsay-dash/?s=general&f=i-changed-devices-can-i-transfer-my-old-game-to-my-new-device-1467829521&p=web

Transferring from Android device to Android device/iOS device to iOS device is possible by connecting to Facebook, but even that is not 100% working properly.
    Some stuff may be lost along the way.

You could just keep your iphone around just to play GRD, or you could start all over again on your samsung.