Options

Social group goals

So I completed the social group goal of 100 coins in burger venue but it does not show accomplished in social tab with Ramsay for the 1 gold bar? I entered the goal through the group goal tab to no avail

Comments

• Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me. I started the group goal of completing three chef duels. Just completed all three and it shows my progress as 0/3. I am stuck with this goal for the next 7 hours and 45 minutes. So, I wasted the hearts to start the goal and I can't work on any new goals until morning.
  • Options
    Looli77Looli77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here! I am doing the 8 chef duels goal. I must have done 15 by now and it still says 0/8. Also I noticed I am losing gold every now and then...
  • Options
    Abigail YYAbigail YY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 15 Posts
    I tried to join group goal but kept on saying No Connection . But i can join groups goaL yesterday without an issue

i don't have connection issue as I can trade in market and play duel
  • Options
    Chappy1969Chappy1969 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm the same! I keep doing them, and they don't register. Now I get a connection error the social areas when I try to create a goal or join one. Great concept, but it doesn't work 😣
  • Options
    RedhotchilliRedhotchilli Registered Users 1 Posts
    I created a groups goal to serve six Laguna Burgers, only to find that after having served four the gauge still says zero <sigh>
  • Options
    nghia1111nghia1111 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I created a goal of 8 duel but it disappear, I create another for serving Loon Goh 10 times, both cost me 4 golds, I served him 4 times, then it disappear n the 8 duel came back. I'm ****ed. I duel 3 times but it doesnt count. Now, I'm really really ****ed with it, lost 8 golds for nothing
  • Options
    KarJoKarJo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I did a goal to win coins in relish and chips, completed it and collected the prize - a big Laguna burger VIP dish. But when I went to play the dish had disappeared. Really not good enough Glu!
  • Options
    It just did it to me again. I started a group goal, met my requirement and received no credit.
  • Options
    ElRelampagoElRelampago Registered Users 5 Posts
    i thought it was just me... is there anyone from Glu reading these thread... why have a forum when there is no action...
  • Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    I keep trying to join a group goal, but says to check my connection. So frustrating.
  • Options
    RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    I have the same issue...my own goal of tapping 5 rare items on the map is not counting. one every 2-3 counts in a pop-up message but when i check the goal count is always 0.
  • Options
    I decided to just join goals, not start them. One of my daily trophies was to complete a group goal. This time I chose three chef duels. I completed three, earned the gold bar for my daily trophy for meeting the goal, but the social hub showed I only completed two duels. So strange.
  • Options
    RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    I have noticed that the tasks for a group challenge only counts if the goal progress is displayed under the venue list on the world map - between the 2 groups of buttons on the bottom part of the map. I was able to complete a challenge created by me. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I replied about this in another thread. I'll be more succinct this time!

I had problems too. Submitted a support ticket. They said the problem has been fixed but that strong n steady WiFi is a must.

I wanted to respond that a sufficient amount of reliable servers on their end is a must also but restrained myself, lol. I haven't had any issues today, knock on wood!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Just had the same issue (yet again) - tasks completed but not registered in the goal. I have 200 mbps Internet, new wifi dual band router, what more does this game require? Fix your bugs!
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Sadly, now even when the task is displayed on the map (at the bottom in the middle) even that does not guarantee the actions will count. I had a task to collect 4 recipes and had it showing 3/4 done. Clicked to collect the last recipe and no update on the task. Tried again and no luck after collecting 3 recipes. :(

Now I'm not sure how we can rely on anything...