Infestation of bugs! Sort it out Glu!

Today alone I've come across 4 different bugs on the game:

1. Wishlin inspector failed to show up in Dubai in sky despite having special dish prepped & ready to go - played highlighted episode 4x to end & he didn't show.

2. Chef arena bug others have posted about - it's the 2nd week with no Squash so no possibility of winning the gold.

3. For special events Like the free gold event running currently, I continually get a banner when I open up the game, saying the event has ended - when it's actually still running. Then a few minutes later I get another banner announcing the event. This is annoying and I've a couple of times started playing with a VIP recipe, only for it not to count because of this stupid appearing/ disappearing banner.

4. Like others, I've got a few duels on my list that have finished a long time ago but never get taken off the duel list - also really annoying.

so come on Glu, %#^*>+%# sort it out!

Chefs - post your bugs below - perhaps we can shame them into fixing things?

Comments

• mjamsmjams Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can't put sausage on the green pizza in any of the pizza place levels
  • Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    1. Do not get 5th Wishelin star in Big Bay Burgers even though I have completed at least 10 duels in that venue this week
    2. Every special event has ended when I log in and then restarts minutes later (same as mentioned earlier)
    3. Chicken disappears on the way to the oven in Ultime
    4. Auto Chef in Poutine Pool Party not prepping ordered food
    5. Poutine Pool Party not showing complete in Chef Mag even though it is fully upgraded and at 5 Wishelin Stars
    6. No access to group challenges, social hub - what is this?
    7. Not able to see chef duel opponent's game stats though others say it is possible
    8. Game crashes and will not allow play when upgraded to high def (lost $$$$ when I tried to remove and reinstall)
    9. The game (in standard def) only crashes on my husband's iPad though we are on same wifi and he has more available storage/memory on his iPad than I do - he cannot even complete his first chef duel
    10. The Fyber rewards not being credited or disappearing before the task can be completed
    11. 4 old chef duels stuck in duel list (same as mentioned above)
    12. The game allowing listings in multiples of more ingredients than space to store (120 carrots for sale?!)
    13. I havent found exact pattern yet, but there is something going on with the Ginger Snaps (morsel magnet) recipe - the ingredient selected does not always appear in hand
    14. Items in duel store listed as "available next week" week after week after week
    Not bugs but.....
    1. Losing chef duels to bots using only Big Laguna Buger (order finger) while I use 3 prepped recipes (fast feet, extra time, rush hour, ex)
    2. Only finding the overpriced system ingredients in the market
    3. Have not been challenged to a chef duel in months (since they "upgraded" the code to match chefs with similar game stats (BS)
  • Snakes 1960Snakes 1960 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have been getting challenged,every one of them is way above me in improvements.(used to be pretty even.)This seems to apply to the random challenges too.I have not won one since the update.
  • vanettivanetti Registered Users 2 Posts
    My app seems to think that I'm still in the Gold Rush event, even though it's over. I absolutely cannot stand that they got rid of the food thermometer boost and replaced it with more coins for drinks. Terrible, honestly. Also, there's apparently a trophy for making three friends in the social hub, but I have already done that and I'm not getting a trophy. Just a ton of bugs in this update. Does Glu have QA? (Also, like most people, I do not like the new layout at all.)
  • Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    Already a new bug with the available trophies for Kiwi Cottage: neither the Pie crust nor short cake tasks are registering within the trophie countdown.
  • ElRelampagoElRelampago Registered Users 5 Posts
    Group goal. i have already done task but is not counting towards the goals
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    Same as ElRelampago
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    My grocery timer is frozen at 2 minutes. I have 9 groceries in my bag and it is stuck there without the timer counting down to add more.
  • Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    1) Nobody on the forum, Facebook or customer service is interested in taking care of the bugs
    2) I have had unforfeited duels showing up for three months now. Informed customer service twice, to no avail
    3) Since yesterday I only get duel suggestions for people who have better equipment etc than me, regardless of the location. It used to be balanced out. Duels make no sense that way.

No bug, but I don't like the new map. I preferred being able to get to parts of the map quickly, now I have to scroll through each location. Also: so many useless messages in this social hub feature! Not keen on using it at all.

I find myself playing less and less, it's just no fun anymore with the bugs.