Options

Social Hub problems

I am having a problem with the social hub this whole weekend. It started on Friday evening. Anytime that I started a challenge, I would not be able to make any progress in the challenge. For instance, I started a challenge to collect 8 dishes from the kitchen, I collected 8 dishes and the progress bar said 0. I collected more dishes and still no collection of progress. I lost 4 gold creating the challenge and my progress never changed. I could not even cancel the challenge and had to wait over 12 hours for it to reset. It was so frustrating. I was able to help friends with their challenges but again, there were times when it would not save my progress. For example, one was to enter chef duel 3 times, I entered 5 times and it recorded my progress as one. Not sure if this is happening for anyone else.

- Jim

Comments

• Options
    Chappy1969Chappy1969 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I keep doing the tasks and when I go to the hub, they don't register as completed. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    ElRelampagoElRelampago Registered Users 5 Posts
    is this being looked at. seems general issue with socual hub goals... these are the things that get players off the game!!!! some involve real monies...
  • Options
    ChiefcookChiefcook Registered Users 10 Posts
    I agree, this really needs sorting out! I've set a "frenzy flare" challenge and it is just not registering. Even when I click on "GO" and it appears to register a frenzy flare in the game, when I go back to the challenges page, it says 0 / 4. What is the point of wasting time and hearts setting up challenges that can never be fulfilled? I'm certainly not going to bother any more.
  • Options
    RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    I have noticed that the tasks for a group challenge only counts if the goal progress is displayed under the venue list on the world map - between the 2 groups of buttons on the bottom part of the map. I was able to complete a challenge created by me. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Was happening to me as well on the weekend, but seemed to set itself right Sunday morning.. was very frustrating for a while!