Options

New update group goal frustration

Hi,
I normally don't like leaving reviews or bad remarks about a game, but I love this game and have invested quite a bit of money upgrading things etc to get further quicker in the game.

Since the new update, there seem to be a lot of bugs that need fixing. I have created 2 x "Use Super Gordon 10 times" group goals (1 yesterday and 1 today) and each time it is not counting or recognising when I use the power up, so I have lost 2 x lots of 60 hearts and 2 x 4000 coins which I would have received by finishing the task. I wish I could get those hearts back, and also be issued the coins.

I am not impressed, so would you please fix these problems promptly. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    I have noticed that the tasks for a group challenge only counts if the goal progress is displayed under the venue list on the world map - between the 2 groups of buttons on the bottom part of the map. I was able to complete a challenge created by me. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    That was happening to me on the weekend.. even easy goals, like click 5 special items on the map or use 2 boosts in LL or something, I would do one, then when I check, I'm still at 0. It clicked over sometime yesterday morning and is ok now, but grrr was that frustrating
  • Options
    poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    That was happening to me on the weekend.. even easy goals, like click 5 special items on the map or use 2 boosts in LL or something, I would do one, then when I check, I'm still at 0. It clicked over sometime yesterday morning and is ok now, but grrr was that frustrating

It has happened to me as well. Even with the challenge displayed at the bottom on the map page. So I tried this...I go to the social hub each time I'm about to do something for a challenge, click the challenge and then click "go" and THEN perform the action. So far it's worked when I've done it that way. Just hope they fix it soon because that's aggravating to have to remember each time.
  • Options
    poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm new to this. It appears I replied to a reply. My intentions were to comment on the thread. Not sure if I can edit or not cause I don't have this figured out yet. Sorry brew!
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    It happened to me as well. I accepted a group goal to play 3 chef duels for a gift box within 6 hrs (that's what was remaining, not sure how long the total clock is because I haven't seen it again; maybe they removed it bc it was causing problems for so many players). Anyway, I immediately played the 3 duels and none registered. I even tried a 4th duel by clicking the Go button in the banner. No luck I even tried a boss battle in the chef arena cuz, well GLU can be nuts, but no luck there either. I played several more duels during those 6 hours, none registered and so not only could I not participate in other group goals during that time (unless I had quit, which I would have done had I known it was a bug and not an error on my part) but I lost the prize box, the entry hearts, and reliability cred!

I reported it to support and they've replied it has now been fixed.

I haven't had any trouble today but, then again, I haven't seen any more of that challenge or, actually, ANY medium level goals today. So many people, like me, are just starting with the social hub and trying to figure out the new game configuration and features. Just blows my mind to see players with All Time group goal stats of 200!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Did the rest of you all contact GLU's in-game support?