Selling ingredients

Does anyone know how top get more money for selling ingredients?? I see people selling their ingredients for double of what mine sell for. I'm on level 32 Fame 13 and selling tomatoes for 30 and mascarpone for 250 beef for a lousy 150 such **** compared top what others are selling it for. I never sell unless I need to make room, but this is ****!

Comments

• erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    have you already maxed the price of the ingredients? also, note that ingredients in sold by sellers with no pictures are game generated thus they are really expensive
  • sbyerleysbyerley Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think no pictures mean no facebook.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    sbyerley wrote: »
    I think no pictures mean no facebook.

This is true but there are game generated items (those could be bougth even offline). They can be easy recognized because they are at the bottom of the list, doesn't count as a duplicate on the listing and the prices strarts from the whooping ~4k for the few pieces of salmon.

The original question was "How to sell ingredients for higher than minumum price". The answer is - just tap'n'hold the plus buton next to price.

And price of the ingredients in the venues have nothing to do with the market price.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)