Options

"Invisible" group goals?

Maybe I'm missing something but today I can't seem to see any of the group goals except mine. It's Sunday and I've been on and off for most of the day. In the morning, there was just one goal that I did not have sufficient level for. Waited for a while but no goals came up, so started my own. Completed the goal but the whole day not a single group goal showed up.

At first I thought maybe I'm in a group with a bunch of ****s but in the messages I can see that through the day people contributed to someone's goals. But I have not even seen any of the goals mentioned. Most players are active and I see them online at the same time.

Is this yet another bug or am I just terribly unfortunate today? Usually I saw many goals, so this seems very odd.

Comments

• Options
    strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    Maybe a bug? This didn't happen to me today, but I did experience it earlier this week.
  • Options
    JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    When you have an active group goal of your own (that you have not yet completed), you have to complete it before you have the option to do any others.

When someone on your friends list has an active group goal, you have to complete it before you can see the more general pool of 6 options. If none of your friends have group goals, then you can see the broader pool of choices. If you are not seeing ANY goals, I would restart the game, because that does not seem right.
  • Options
    SsbaluSsbalu Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am experiencing the same problem! It's still not fixed today! I haven't been able to complete any goals! Did any one have a solution?
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Jellybeenz wrote: »
    When you have an active group goal of your own (that you have not yet completed), you have to complete it before you have the option to do any others.

Thanks for a reply! Yes, I am aware that when you have an active goal then you can't see any others. But, as I explained, I completed my goal and after that the whole day not a single other goal showed up. The day before that I could routinely see 1-6 available goals from others and was completing several goals per day. Now I just can't seem to see any goals except "create your own".

Not sure what's up with that... Will see for a couple more days and I guess will have to contact support if it persists.
  • Options
    I have been watching this for a while and am guessing it's not a specific bug but rather might have something to do with the overall glitching of Social Club. Also I found that messages are not very reliable or even helpful. For example, I get messages "X contributed to Y goal" but Y is not my friend, so I don't really care (however, I can see that my "friends" are indeed playing just not with me). When someone contributes to my goal, there is no message (but I get one that I contributed myself, wow).

I did see some goals last week but never as many as before. Usually it's maximum 2 in addition to my own. When I create a goal, people do contribute but it does not look like many players create goals.

It seems that possibly after novelty wore off players became disinterested or disappointed (due to many glitches). Until there is an update with major fixes, I don't think this group thing can be taken seriously.

It would be helpful if some goals were system generated and players would not have to rely on someone to create goals. Also many times I cannot even do the goals because of insufficient fame level. But then why was I matched with such players to begin with?

This is just totally messed up...
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Yeah, the social hub is messed up. We all seem to be experiencing a variety of bugs at random intervals. Bugs in social area seem to be getting worse. It's really unacceptable at this point!!

All through the holiday weekend I had disappearing goals (and apparently, even though they disappeared -- 1 entirely, 1 remaining in the list just not showing or behaving as active for me -- I was notified when they Expired so guess I inadvertently failed out of them, sorry friends)! Also, tons of Check Connection messages, when my connection is fine and I'm easily able to chef duel (outside of the social area, dueling from my friends list isn't always successful).

This is on top of the bugs that already existed in this game it's just that the social area is riddled with them and they're so inconsistent that you never know when/which one will pop up! #FRUSTRATING!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    This is getting curioser and curioser... Some person contributed to my group goal but they are not one of my friends and never were. What on earth? No wonder I don't see goals available if random people are just jumping in...