Options

Game Freezing

Hi..my game( Ramsey Dash) keeps freezing..its a new samsung 8+ phone and i have only had it for 5 days..but since d/ling the new upgrade( which is fantastic i might add) i am having so much trouble with the game freezing. I only have one other game my phone so i need help to fix it...i was going to delete as its driving me crazy but i have got so far (lvl 56) i cant bring myself to do that. Of course i would have re installed it but dont want to lose my game play so far...please help...it also says ramsey dash game has stopped working even when im not even playing it..cant you please help solve these oroblems..thank you.

Comments

• Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me. I have the Samsung Edge 6+. The freezing is driving me crazy. I also keep getting messages from my phone about the game as well. I had 50 errors/messages in a week. Please fix!
  • Options
    EmrldzEmrldz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine too. What I did to fix was, go to your apps in phone or tablet, clear cache, do complete shut down, restart, and game should be fine. Remember everyone, always clear cache daily before playing game. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Duh, I didn't even think to clear cache. Thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    Well, unfortunately, the game is still freezing.
  • Options
    TschunteTschunte Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have the same problem with my Samsung since the update. Clearing the Cache does not help.it is really terrible, I hope the problem can be fixed!
  • Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Try Going On Airplane Mode (Turn Off Wifi).