Options

Easy as Pie and Piece of Cake trophies bug?

brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
In the Trophies, is anyone getting credit for using Pie Crust or Shortcake stations? I'm on season 5 and am still at 0 on both

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I'm not getting credit for Easy as Pie. Haven't gotten as far as Shortcake yet, only just completed s2.

However, I'm not being credited for the Friends in Me trophy either!

I now have more than 3 friends based on personal invites (as opposed to friends the game provides -- which leads me to ask, why in the world don't they do a better job of auto-pairing up similarly leveled/famed players in the hub? I mean, how difficult could that be?)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Nope, shortcake not counting either.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    ChiefcookChiefcook Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm finding the same - no counts in either trophy. This seems to happen a lot when a new venue opens, the trophies for serving specific recipes don't work for weeks. They really should improve their testing before they release a new venue.
  • Options
    CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I have wrote customer support two times. They keep saying they are working on it. I have stopped playing Kiwi. The shortcake and pie stations will stop working in the middle of an episode. It's very frustrating.
  • Options
    ChiefcookChiefcook Registered Users 10 Posts
    I've downloaded the latest updates today, but this problem is still not fixed. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same here.