Group challenge glitch for the better!

brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
I've been noticing this, so I tested it out the past couple of days, and most recently just a minute ago. If you have a goal of serve 3 VIP recipes, you can do it in ONE SERVICE. If I have to serve a number of VIP dishes for a challenge, I usually go to level 1 of a restaurant (I usually use Dubai) since I know they will come two times.

HOWEVER, (and this is in Dubai season 1 level 1) after serving and swiping the counter after the first 3 regular customers, then Frenzy Flare is ready, and it leaves two VIPs. Using the Frenzy obviously serves them both, but IT COUNTS FOR 3!

This doesn't count for daily goals, just group goals. Very handy if you feel like completing a harder challenge and serving 9 vip dishes in 4-5 minutes ;)

Cheers!

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Thanks for the advice :)
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    If it's not working on level 1 Dubai (unable to get Frenzy loaded by the end), try level 6.. VIP's come with 4 people left and you should have the frenzy by then
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    If it's not working on level 1 Dubai (unable to get Frenzy loaded by the end), try level 6.. VIP's come with 4 people left and you should have the frenzy by then

tried on both dubai and dnc s1lvl1 and it doesn't work for me. ya lucky :) keep at it :)
    Were you able to frenzy with both vip's at the counter? I have also found that there are some vips (ginger snaps) that it doesn't work, but it almost always works with shepherds pie and pork belly.. try level 6
    Were you able to frenzy with both vip's at the counter? I have also found that there are some vips (ginger snaps) that it doesn't work, but it almost always works with shepherds pie and pork belly.. try level 6

tried frenzy with both at the same time,i think ty and flinger on separate occasions. i will try soon when i get the goal and report back :) thank you
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    It works even with one VIP left to serve. You can serve the first one directly and leave the second one until you have served all other customers - then use Super Gordon and the second VIP serve will count as two.
    In my experience it does neither work when you have the Happy Hour feature nor when you use more than one VIP
    ANDREA44 wrote: »
    It works even with one VIP left to serve. You can serve the first one directly and leave the second one until you have served all other customers - then use Super Gordon and the second VIP serve will count as two.
    In my experience it does neither work when you have the Happy Hour feature nor when you use more than one VIP

I have tried many times past few days and it didn't work for me. Tried in S1E1 and S1E6 in both DnC and Dubai.
    Guess I only got the bad bugs :)))
    Ok, Cioppino didn't work for me in Dubai, but just did in NewZealand.. I had 4 people sitting at the time of the frenzy
    Ok, Cioppino didn't work for me in Dubai, but just did in NewZealand.. I had 4 people sitting at the time of the frenzy

found out how to make it work on any VIP in S1E1 Dubai. Serve all customers including first Vip then use frenzy on second Vip as last serve :)
  • Hawkeye1922Hawkeye1922 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wow. A bug that's actually useful! Hope I've got it!