Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Hello everyone! I play Gordon dash everyday and i enjoy completing group goals especially if it rewards gold. So if you want to have a friend who consistently participates in your group goals then add me.

However, if I let you be my friend, please for the love of God, do the same for me and participate in my group goals. Group goals benefits everyone and the game will be much more fun and easier if we help each other out. Just imagine with just 4 other active friends, getting the 10x bonus gold for the master group goal will be such a breeze.

My name is Erina senpai and i play in an android device. I currently have 58 completed group goals.
Prev1345678

Comments

• DangsterDangster Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree. Most of the group goals can be done extremely quick. I would love to join an active and efficient group that focuses on gold goals. My tag name is dangster.
  • erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thank you for adding me Dangster. I already finished your group goal :)
    If anyone wants to add me, please send me a message here also so that i can update :). Kudos to Dangster for being active in group goals. Add him also ;)
  • clover64clover64 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I tried to add you Erina but I can't find you. And Dangster's friend list is full.
    Feel free to add me.

TipsyGypsy
    Level 42 with 62 completed goals
  • NaattaNaatta Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello

I play the game everyday and look for new friends to play.

My tag name is naatta
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hello friends :)
    Erina senpa, dangster and TipsyGypsy are indeed really active players. Been playing for days with all three and they are great :)
    You can add them with no worries ;)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi all! I'm also an active player. Dangster and Erina have already added me. Feel free to add me - Honeypie4321
    Hi Dangster, I tried completing ur Cioppino goal yesterday and the game wasn't counting the # of times I used him. That was super annoying . Sorry about that.
  • nghia1111nghia1111 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm very active
    In-game name is nghia1111
  • JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    I am active, and have pretty good stats. The only catch with me is, I will not participate in group goals that require gold to enter, UNLESS I am getting more gold back in return. Ain't nobody got time for that. Username is Jellybeenz.
    nghia1111 wrote: »
    I'm very active
    In-game name is nghia1111

just added u! :)
  • AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Please accept or add me!! I play all the time and really love the group goals! Aribear :)
  • amolakcamolakc Registered Users 9 Posts
    add me my usename is amolak
    you can add anyone in this thread. However most of us have already maxed out our friendslist :(
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    I am extremely active everyday and a very fast player. My username is Fusion G
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi all, feel free to add me: level 58, 108 goals
    ANDREA44
  • nanasevennanaseven Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello friends,
    my name in game is NanaSeven
    feel free to add me. i'm looking for very active players and targeting for golds.
    total group goal 148/ Lv 55 at this moment.
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    I'm an extremely active player in this game. So if you want someone who will complete group goals fast add me! Username is Fusion G.
  • KimTCKimTC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please add me everyone. I play everyday and would love to have good active players on my friend list KimTC is my user name.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I am extremely active everyday and a very fast player. My username is Fusion G
    I can't find you. I'm brew, looking for more people to post goals, I have over 400 hearts because I only have 1-2 people with goals to join at any time during the day
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    My name is Erina senpai and i play in an android device. I currently have 58 completed group goals.
    I can't find you either :(
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    I can't find you either :(

i have erina but cannot find fusion
  • SlithiaSlithia Registered Users 2 Posts
    i am slithia , extremely addicted and looking for players to do group goals together.
  • phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    hey all, I am "1w34" (any way to change your in game name, btw?)

lvl 51, 6 group goals this week, 48 in total. I'm surprised when my friends don't help me complete goals! :)
  • CottonBunnyCottonBunny Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys!
    Please add me at 'CottonBunny'! I play daily and always clear up my friend's group goals especially the hard ones that reward gold. Do add me if you're interested in getting a few more gold from social hub! :) Thanks in advance!
  • AphnKatieBugAphnKatieBug Registered Users 11 Posts
    Attempting to add all in this thread.. please add me. I started playing last week, so my game stats are low, level 19, 22 group goals completed... only one I created got completed, it's getting a bit frustrating. :( I am loving the game though, just need to find the right friends. Thank you in advance.
  • immashawnimmashawn Registered Users 8 Posts
    So far I have done over 200 group goals. Add me ShawnK. Love gold goals!!!
    immashawn wrote: »
    So far I have done over 200 group goals. Add me ShawnK. Love gold goals!!!
    Accepted u!
  • AphnKatieBugAphnKatieBug Registered Users 11 Posts
    Think I added you ShawnK, although it's showing you at a level2 with 0 goals completed. If you don't have a request from me, can you add me please. Game name is the same AphnKatieBug. Thank you!
  • immashawnimmashawn Registered Users 8 Posts
    I accepted AphnKatieBug. So it is a bug... If you check my post about profile bug, you can see my real stats.... Currently i've done 219 in total with 75 done this week and counting.....