Friend list for group challanges

Hey there,

I was thinking of having a thread where we can add our in-game user so we could add each other to our friends list.

I will start :)

ROXO
level 57 with fame tier 27
I play daily :D

p.s I saw a similar thread here a while ago but cannot find it now.
Prev1

Comments

• McMegatronMcMegatron Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine is McMegatron, but I only seek Facebook and email options for adding friends.
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    brew is my game handle, 56 and 22
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    brew is my game handle, 56 and 22

thank you for your reply here and add in the game :) let's do some challenges! :)
  • Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Jordyjack lvl 54 fame tier 22
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    M0M (the o is actually a zero) 50 and 21
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    SuFe2 L60/F26

(Hopefully back to just SuFe eventually, 6 months and counting of tech supposedly STILL working on the issue!)

- SuFe718
  • LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Roxo wrote: »
    That was mine, back when it was in the testing phase and hardly anyone else had it :p.

Same name in-game as here.
    That was mine, back when it was in the testing phase and hardly anyone else had it :p.

Same name in-game as here.

that's right :) I remember the pic u have :D added you
  • Sarah7401Sarah7401 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm Sarah7401
    34 and 13.
    I play pretty much every day.
  • GergiaGergia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Roxo. Thanks for accepted my friendship request. I'm a very active player and i think that we will help us each other a lot! Big hug from Italy Gergia
  • Ecan5939Ecan5939 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Evey1818 37/16
    Thanks
  • Abigail YYAbigail YY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 15 Posts
    Abigail YY 39/14
    i started the game in Feb 17 and play everyday for an hour
    thanks
  • ChefFCChefFC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Guys I play everyday! Feel free to add me ChefFC
  • erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Geez guys, i added some of you but you dont participate in my group goals. You rarely create group goals yourselves:mad:
    Geez guys, i added some of you but you dont participate in my group goals. You rarely create group goals yourselves:mad:

Personally, I have pulled back on the group goals - creating and participating-- because they're still so glitchy. One in four don't work; completed actions are not credited. I've submitted a ticket to support and they're "looking into it"! I suspect a lot of people are likewise waiting until it's straightened out.

Not sure if I was one that you invited (you don't mention your player name). Because I'm keeping my roster to 20, I'm mostly only accepting invitations from people around/above my level who I know from the forum here or from ongoing in-game dueling. I feel that, generally, friend's groups who match up by playing style will make the best fit (mine is active but not maniacal; accepting of life's ebbs and flows). It may take some time for everyone to find the right group of people. It's not always just going to be the highest scoring players. Maybe you should consider accepting players with higher total group goals numbers regardless of rank or level?

- SuFe718
  • NaattaNaatta Registered Users 2 Posts
    My tag name is naatta

Level 57
    Fame 35
  • erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Personally, I have pulled back on the group goals - creating and participating-- because they're still so glitchy. One in four don't work; completed actions are not credited. I've submitted a ticket to support and they're "looking into it"! I suspect a lot of people are likewise waiting until it's straightened out.

Not sure if I was one that you invited (you don't mention your player name). Because I'm keeping my roster to 20, I'm mostly only accepting invitations from people around/above my level who I know from the forum here or from ongoing in-game dueling. I feel that, generally, friend's groups who match up by playing style will make the best fit (mine is active but not maniacal; accepting of life's ebbs and flows). It may take some time for everyone to find the right group of people. It's not always just going to be the highest scoring players. Maybe you should consider accepting players with higher total group goals numbers regardless of rank or level?

I agree. That is why i created a thread where I invite people to add me. Then if they prove worthy in the group goals, then I keep them. This strategy actually is working now as I just received the grand prize for completing master goals.

Also, have you tried it reporting to customer service? I reported it and it was fixed in my device plus I got 10 gold for the report haha.
  • PonglishChefPonglishChef Registered Users 8 Posts
    Great thread:
    I'm Level 33, Fame Tier 18 and play daily too!
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hey there,

I was thinking of having a thread where we can add our in-game user so we could add each other to our friends list.

I will start :)

ROXO
    level 57 with fame tier 27
    I play daily :D

just requested u! :)
    I agree. That is why i created a thread where I invite people to add me. Then if they prove worthy in the group goals, then I keep them. This strategy actually is working now as I just received the grand prize for completing master goals.

Also, have you tried it reporting to customer service? I reported it and it was fixed in my device plus I got 10 gold for the report haha.

Wow, that's awesome! So far Support just replied that they've elevated my ticket to higher level tech team. I hope I get some gold out of it too, lol!

I'm glad your other thread is finding you better matches. :)

- SuFe718
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Great thread:
    I'm Level 33, Fame Tier 18 and play daily too!

Sent u a request :)
  • strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    Traffy
    Level 51
    Fame Tier 24

I'm low on gold, so I'm limiting participation in goals that require it unless I'll get additional gold for it or that person contributes to my harder goals (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours lol).

Eta: TipsyGypsy I had you on my list! haha For whatever reason you were booted off of mine. I don't know why, but add me if you want to be friends again! :D
    just requested u! :)

and i accepted :)

for some reason my number of friends drops from 20 or 19 to 17 once a day or two. i am very active so i doubt people drop me. anyone else with the same issue?
    for some reason my number of friends drops from 20 or 19 to 17 once a day or two. i am very active so i doubt people drop me. anyone else with the same issue?

Yeah, I just posted about that. I'm active as well...it's really annoying.
    strawheart wrote: »
    Traffy
    Level 51
    Fame Tier 24

I'm low on gold, so I'm limiting participation in goals that require it unless I'll get additional gold for it or that person contributes to my harder goals (you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours lol).

Eta: TipsyGypsy I had you on my list! haha For whatever reason you were booted off of mine. I don't know why, but add me if you want to be friends again! :D

hey traffy :) thank you for re adding me every time we aren't friends anymore...it is really annoying when people disappear everyday automatically :( are you on iOS? I am on android and this is the only thing I can think of that could cause auto remove...
    hey traffy :) thank you for re adding me every time we aren't friends anymore...it is really annoying when people disappear everyday automatically :( are you on iOS? I am on android and this is the only thing I can think of that could cause auto remove...

No problem! :) I'm actually on android as well! I noticed that you weren't on my list today, did your friend list go back down to 17?
    strawheart wrote: »
    No problem! :) I'm actually on android as well! I noticed that you weren't on my list today, did your friend list go back down to 17?

yes it did :( i was at 24 but back at 17 now. I made a list of the friends I had and i will re add the missing ones. it is really frustrating as it happens too often...i don't even get the achievment for having 20 friends, it stopped counting at 15 pffft
    Yeah, I'm starting to keep a list too lol

Man,I had a dream team going on and it went down again! D:

It may be a coincidence, but the only day this week when my friends list didn't go down to 17 was when I didn't complete the all of the 3 daily goals. I'm going to test it today by skipping one of the goals and see if I'm able to retain my friends list like last time.
    Have you messaged customer service as well?
    aww again :( i feel your pain ...
    Try the daily goals trick and let me know how it goes.

I had a ticket raised last week with support for my game being extremely slow and they have not closed it since. Of course I got the standard "your connection is at fault, not us" reply but the game miraculously started working ok after a day. Now I am unable to raise a new ticket for my disappearing friends.

I have a suspicion that there might be a cache list of friends (back up of sorts) for every player and when something happens (error on their servers, player's connection and so on) it goes back to it as default.

I just want to hold on to my friends list the way I want it not what they give me :)
  • ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello everybody, it has happened to me too: I have lost all my friends but 17. So if you had me in your list, please add ne again
    ANDREA44

I wrote to the customer service and told them in advance, that my connection is not the probleml 😈.