Friend list for group challanges

2Next

Comments

• ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi Roxo, thanks for adding me again ☺
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    ANDREA44 wrote: »
    Hi Roxo, thanks for adding me again ☺

:) thanks for accepting again and again :) you are on the list too if you can't tell :)
    aaand it happened again :(
    I had a full day with 26 friends and today, after a few hours of play, got reset to 17 again...
    raised a ticket with support but my expectations are low
    at least I'm hoping for a workaround if not a solution.

ps Traffy my daily goals were only 2/3 so that's not related
    pps thanks for re adding so fast :)
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ROXO -- I knew my list looked wrong. You dropped off! Just sent you another invite.

- SuFe718
    ROXO -- I knew my list looked wrong. You dropped off! Just sent you another invite.

:) I got it :D thank you! but be warned got to 17 twice today....
    I have you on my list now so expect seeing a request from me often :)

BTW got a reply from support regarding reset friend list to 17 - standard - aware of it, working on it and not sure when a fix will be deployed

What i realized today was that when the list resets it will keep the FIRST 15 friends you have added plus Flo and Ramsay. I had to remove a friend that has been away for days and not active at all. When the second reset came today Traffy - Strawheart remained in the top 17 and she usually gets removed. At least figured out something today even if it does not help much :)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Roxo wrote: »

BTW got a reply from support regarding reset friend list to 17 - standard - aware of it, working on it and not sure when a fix will be deployed

What i realized today was that when the list resets it will keep the FIRST 15 friends you have added plus Flo and Ramsay. I had to remove a friend that has been away for days and not active at all. When the second reset came today Traffy - Strawheart remained in the top 17 and she usually gets removed. At least figured out something today even if it does not help much :)

Keep adding me, Roxo. I keep my last friend slot open for u :)
    Keep adding me, Roxo. I keep my last friend slot open for u :)

awww thank you Honeypie :) virtual hugs:)

No problem. So glad to have you back! :) Now that I know, I'll keep a slot open for you as well.

It's weird though; it doesn't happen to me at all (my game is riddled with bugs since the last update, just not this particular one, lol). I'm on iOS but haven't expanded beyond the default 20 friend limit (+ Gordon and Flo). I wonder if that has anything to do with it, since the people I've seen discussing the issue all seem to have more than 20 players when they get bumped down to 17....

- SuFe718
    No problem. So glad to have you back! :) Now that I know, I'll keep a slot open for you as well.

It's weird though; it doesn't happen to me at all (my game is riddled with bugs since the last update, just not this particular one, lol). I'm on iOS but haven't expanded beyond the default 20 friend limit (+ Gordon and Flo). I wonder if that has anything to do with it, since the people I've seen discussing the issue all seem to have more than 20 players when they get bumped down to 17....

awww thank you for the spot :) virtual hugs for you too :)
    for me it was like this since the update and i got to 30 friends only a day or two ago :D so this does not seem to be a factor.
    I am not one that raises a ticket every time a bug happens but i might with this one as it became so frustrating to lose friends almost everyday. If i wasn't playing as much as I do it might not have been this irritating but it gets to me now :) on top of it I affect other players as i disappear often and spam with requests to take me back :D
  • strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    aaand it happened again :(
    I had a full day with 26 friends and today, after a few hours of play, got reset to 17 again...
    raised a ticket with support but my expectations are low
    at least I'm hoping for a workaround if not a solution.

ps Traffy my daily goals were only 2/3 so that's not related
    pps thanks for re adding so fast :)

Yeah, tech support basically told me to send them a screenshot before and after losing friends, which I haven't done yet since I've been trying to earn more gold and blue tickets lol.

Thanks for letting me know about the daily goals thing. I was just trying to avoid whatever may have set it off. I wonder if it has to do with active goals? That was another coincidental thing that happened with me, that when the list went back down to 17, it was when I didn't have an active goal in progress. I have an active group who are all greedy for gold (the ones that give you 16 hours to complete), so I just about always have something active.

I'll mess around tomorrow and see if anything triggers it.

Roxo wrote:

I noticed that too, but I thought that maybe it was because they were bots haha Thanks for the tip, if I get booted again I'll remove the lower active people and add you and ANDREA44 since we keep running into the same problem.
    You're probably right, I have only heard about this problem from players with 30+ friends... So Glu "rewards" you for spending gold on getting more slots for friends ;-)

Btw, I got a reply from customer care as well, saying that the problem might be my connection or my device's capacity - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    ROXO: It happened againagainagain! That is twice today, iirc. Wish there was an "LOL" in our prewritten message texts (also wish there was "you're welcome") -- I'd be using it all the time with you! Maybe I'll just start sending totally random message choices whenever I add you again!

- SuFe718
    ROXO: It happened againagainagain! That is twice today, iirc. Wish there was an "LOL" in our prewritten message texts (also wish there was "you're welcome") -- I'd be using it all the time with you! Maybe I'll just start sending totally random message choices whenever I add you again!

LOL it happened 4 times today.... I started talking to my phone when it happened the 4th time :)))) he didn't answer unfortunately :P

Some friends I re add might think I'm crazy or just messing with them :))) hope they will keep accepting or I would have to start looking for more friends to spam :P

I raised a ticket after the 3rd time and i even offered to help with screenshots or any info they might require to help and I got the standard answer again - looking into it and we are sorry - and got 20 golds as compensation. To be honest I would be happier with a fix than gold to shut me up :D

I always have a goal active so I don't think that's a factor. I even tried re logging into FB before opening the social group between the second and third time it happened today and it didn't help.
  • strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    Happened again :\ I know it's not the case with others, but for me it seems completing the daily goals somehow triggers it. Thankfully I have a list backed up, hopefully everyone adds me back lol

eta: Thanks for adding me so quick Roxo :)
    strawheart wrote: »
    Happened again :\ I know it's not the case with others, but for me it seems completing the daily goals somehow triggers it. Thankfully I have a list backed up, hopefully everyone adds me back lol

eta: Thanks for adding me so quick Roxo :)

my pleasure :)

yesterday was a bad day for my list, around 6 or 7 times reset...

I found a workaround of sorts that seems to work so far (last 16 hours). I minimize the game when I'm done and open it from my list of opened apps when I wanna play again..
  • AphnKatieBugAphnKatieBug Registered Users 11 Posts
    In need of friends to help with group goals. I'll help with all that I can as well. Thanks in advance. (Game name is the same.)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    In need of friends to help with group goals. I'll help with all that I can as well. Thanks in advance. (Game name is the same.)

Ive requested u!
  • AphnKatieBugAphnKatieBug Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thank you, accepted u!
  • newjammynewjammy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Guys

My list dropped today as well from 35 to 17 so I suddenly have room to add new friends. I'm glad I found this thread. please add newjammy. Daily Player, multiple times per day. L42/F23
  • clover64clover64 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I accidently deleted my post while trying to edit it so I'll repost.

TipsyGypsy
    Level 45
    266 completed goals
  • ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    clover64 wrote: »
    I accidently deleted my post while trying to edit it so I'll repost.

TipsyGypsy
    Level 45
    266 completed goals

Hello TipsyGypsy,we were friends in the social hub.Recently I noticed that 3 of my friends were missing,including you.I was wondering if you had removed me or if it was a bug again.You can tell me honestly,I respect your decision.
    Unfortunately,we cannot communicate through the game,so I took this opportunity to ask you.Thanks.
    Hi TipsyGypsy, we are friends in the hub :-)
    Thanks for adding me over and over again!
    Since I am affected by the bug that won't let me create group goals, I have been not as active today as I would usually be, but am looking forward to Glu fixing the problem and then hitting on those group goals again :o
  • clover64clover64 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I was wondering why nobody else was making goals. I've been creating goals all night that get finished in record time!

Sorry ElloH I added you back. I didn't realize you were from this forum when I was cleaning up my friend list.
    I've been creating goals all night that get finished in record time!

Yes, those of us who are affected by this bug are really thankful for everybody still creating goals!!! As far as I've heard the bug is fixed for Apple devices and should hopefully be soon for Android... Then I will be back in the "creating game" :p
  • ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    I was wondering why nobody else was making goals. I've been creating goals all night that get finished in record time!

Sorry ElloH I added you back. I didn't realize you were from this forum when I was cleaning up my friend list.

Hello TipsyGypsy,there's no problem and thank you for having added me again.
    However,I am not able to add you even if I have not reached the max of friends,but it says so.
    As soon as I can,I will increase my limit and add you.

In fact,I am able to create goals too,but none of my friends' goals are showing up for me.
  • vikimo62@gmail.comvikimo62@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    I love to play groups. Chef Selene level 62
  • markselbymarkselby Registered Users 1 Posts
    sufyan jsi j sdj jsi fjl sdfjil sd jdif j dfl ld jf sdjif d
    sufyan
  • Razvan88Razvan88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello !
    My ingame name is Razvan88. Im lvl42/23 active player. I complet about 70-100 group goals a week(maybe more if i have enough free time). Feel free to add me if you are an active player aswell.
    Cheers !