Options

Group goal profile bug??

Hi all!
I am level 31 tier 14 player.
I have done over 200 group goals but recently found people deleting me from their friends list.
My wife founnd out that on her phone I come up as level 2 with having done 0 goals!!
I was wondering if anybody else has the same problem of ppl deleting them.
Already have asked customer care but haven't gotten any response....
This week alone I've done 60 group goals!!

Comments

• Options
    strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    Do you find yourself reduced to 17 friends? A lot of us are having this problem unfortunately (it's a bug they say they're working on).

As for the other thing, did your wife add you or only look you up? When I look up people manually to add, they have similar stats to yours or show they have zero contributions. It isn't until I add them as a friend that their stats show up properly.

My best advice is to make a list of your friends as backup and then add them manually when it drops again. Check out the other threads to add friends too, a lot of us are active and quickly re-add each other when this happens.
  • Options
    immashawnimmashawn Registered Users 8 Posts
    For me I think it's a bit different.... even when I am added on my wifes phone it shows me as level 2 with no goals completed. I have put it in to customer care but still no response.
    Just want to put it out there that some players who actually DO goals may come up as having done no goals at all.
    If you want to add me my player is ShawnK
    Maybe u can help and see if I come up the same on your phone? Plus i do a ton of goals everyweek:)
  • Options
    strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    That's so odd lol I added you (my user is Traffy), and you're right it still shows up Lvl2, 0 goals even after adding you.
  • Options
    immashawnimmashawn Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just saw you added me. Thanks!!
    Here's my real status!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151267284@N07/34688404240/in/dateposted-public/

What is so odd is that even my avatar is different :S