Dragon bowl season 6 episode 10

I'd really appreciate some help on the final level of db. I cannot achieve 5 stars no matter what I try. I have 100% everything and use 3 boosts every time. I get close but that's all I get. Can someone tell me which 3 boosts would be tbe best to use to get 5 stars. Tyia!🐾

Comments

• AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    Kelly, I have the same issue. I've even tried canapés with the autochef already on, with happy hour. I cant get that 300th star.

We need help....
  • zuzulka88zuzulka88 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi!
    I have 68%/100%/64%, two slots for boosts and bought auto chef. I was trying to finish this episode for long long time, specialy during Happy Hour event.
    Finally I've finished it smoothly after last update - using only Rush Hour and Cheers boosts! Not sure if it was during Happy Hour event, but it's possible. So try this ;)
    Good luck!
  • LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    I did it with these 3:
    - Rush Hour
    - Fast Feet
    - Cheers!

Cheers is better cash than Canapes however due to a bug make sure you serve drinks by hand before activating SG or the 4x coin bonus from drinks won't count.
  • KellyhoodKellyhood Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you everyone. I will try these.
  • KellyhoodKellyhood Registered Users 5 Posts
    I Did it finally with these 3 boosts. Thank you!
  • AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I finally did it,took your advice and used 3 boosts as you suggested. I still couldn't get it, then reread advice about serving drinks by hand. That did it!Thanks