All friends gone, lot of new 0-group-goal-Friends for the 2nd time in a row!

It happened again, sometime between Saturday and Sunday, just like last week. The 18 friends I had, a list carefully built up, were gone overnight and in my friends list there were 10 - now 15 - people with 1000 points, no duels ever, no group goals ever. I did not accept these as friends, they are still in my list.

What is the point of spending time building a friends list if every week it gets taken away and lots of bots (?) take the place of my friends? This can't be a feature, it has to be a major bug. Does anybody else have this ? (I won't even start with the disappeared duels...)

Comments

• ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    It probably does not help a lot, but you are not the only one... Some of us just lose a parts of their friends, usually all but 17. I have not yet heard of the list being filled with bots or players you have not accepted as friends.

Having reported the problem to customer care and they told me "our programming team are vigorously working towards fixing this issue" - I got this reply the day before yesterday and it has just happened again today: dropped from 40 friends to 17...

I would recommend to make screen shots of your friends list (or write the names down somewhere) then you can at least request them again. And since you are not the only one with this problem they will hopefully re-add you.

Mine did (the last three times) ;-)
  • clover64clover64 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have this all the time but don't know what causes it. I noticed when it happens that my game name is different. When I first started playing the game asked me to choose my name after I already set one up and this is the name it reverts to.

Anyway, the fix for me is to go back to the map screen, go to settings and log out of facebook and then log back in. When I go back in to social hub, my game name and friends list will be back the way it should be.