Options

Wishelin Inspector - Lucky Langoustine

2nd time the Wishelin asterisk notifies me the inspector arrived at this venue (lost my star earlier in the week) - however, in this venue he never shows up. Of course, I then get the message that I didn't pass the inspection. Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Did you serve all the customers? Not that that is always the culprit, but it is the first/easiest fix bc sometimes he shows up at the end.

But this has happened to me once in the past. I had to play a venue (sorry, I forget which one) three times before the Inspector showed up, even though I had completed service, by feeding all diners with time to spare, the first two times! I think I may also have used an additional VIP boost the third time but I'm not absolutely certain about that.

It's a weird glitch but just keep playing and make sure to serve all diners. Maybe try a VIP boost as well (doesn't matter which one altho Frenzy Flare wb useful), just in case.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm having this right now in Dubai, I've played the level multiple times and he's still a no show, really annoying. He showed up in the other 3 restaurants. And I'm serving all the customers every time too.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    This game is getting so buggy, it needs a Health Inspector more than a Wishelin Inspector! 8o

- SuFe718