Options

own group goal bug

Since the update i have the problem. I can accept my friends group goals but cant open my own anymore when i try to make my own gg it just closes the window to all active groupgoals of my friends. Tried support, restarting phone ,reinstalling game but nothing works. Hope someone can help cuz it really sucks. It doesnt even take the gold or hearts it just closes and nothing happens

Comments

• Options
    DangsterDangster Registered Users 3 Posts
    I seem to be having the same problem. Were you able to fix this problem?
  • Options
    ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    this problem was quite common directly after the latest update, but as far as I know it was fixed for most of the players (including me). Very strange that it is now showing again with other players... Send a message to Customer Care and hopefully they can fix it fast or at least reward you with some gold
  • Options
    immashawnimmashawn Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's showing up again.... I am experiencing the same thing since yday. Really annoyed...
  • Options
    DangsterDangster Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've had this problem for about a week. It seems like it's account specific and the CSR doesn't seem to know what's causing it. It's probably best to just take a break until they can fix this issue.
  • Options
    Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    That happened to me too but mine seems to be ok right now.
  • Options
    sbyerleysbyerley Registered Users 4 Posts
    I cannot create group goals either. I keep collecting Hearts but can't use them to make a goal for my group. It is very frustrating. I contact the customer care four days ago and they gave me some free gold but the issue is still not resolved.]