Options

Chef Arena - Chief Duel Rank and Autochef

Hi,I have a few questions for which I can nowhere find the answers.
  1. Does the Chief Arena count towards the Chief Duel ranking? After new venue has been added I need one more restaurant to unlock the position I was holding before the update. I know it needs 100 stars in X venues - but maybe Chief Arena also counts? Can someone verify?
  2. Who is the autochef in Chief Arena? I haven't unlocked this yet, but I want to know how much does it cost and when he/she will be available in the Chief Duel's store.
(Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)

Comments

• Options
    strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    (1) No, the Chef Arena doesn't count towards Chef Duel ranking. You earn rewards by defeating each chef. There are 12 chefs in total. You can only defeat them once, afterwards you have to wait for your duels to reset (same time as when your ranking resets).There are no stars to be earned, since again you're dueling chefs. As far as earning Wishelin Stars, you earn 2 by defeating the Inspector and Paola. The other 3 are from upgrades, venue set costume, and playing one duel in a duel (with another player...). (2) The autochef for the Chef Arena is called Chopper Joe. I think it becomes immediately available after unlocking? I don't remember. Chopper Joe is more pricey than the other autochefs, I think it costs about 375 gold? This venue is really expensive, so I recommend obtaining Chopper Joe through tickets. As for the tickets, typically an autochef is 60 Blue, 20 Pink, and 10 Gold. I got this autochef ages ago, so I don't know if the number of tickets have been reduced since then, but I had to use 80 Blue, 30 Pink and 15 Gold. Also, there is a "Auto Chef Mystery Box" that is available before obtaining the autochef. Basically you pay gold (8? I don't remember) for a chance at winning Chopper Joe. DON'T, it's a waste of gold. Occasionally I would get VIPs (which is why I would even bother sometimes), but more often I would get ingredients.
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Thank you for the descriptive response.Yeah, I spend gold very carefully - that's why I'm on my way to get 1 epic ticket per week through chief duels ranking. Well, then I need more venues before unlocking Chief Arena if I want to get as much ROI as possible. Thank you again!
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    Abigail YYAbigail YY Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 15 Posts
    strawheart wrote: »
    (1) No, the Chef Arena doesn't count towards Chef Duel ranking. You earn rewards by defeating each chef. There are 12 chefs in total. You can only defeat them once, afterwards you have to wait for your duels to reset (same time as when your ranking resets).There are no stars to be earned, since again you're dueling chefs. As far as earning Wishelin Stars, you earn 2 by defeating the Inspector and Paola. The other 3 are from upgrades, venue set costume, and playing one duel in a duel (with another player...). (2) The autochef for the Chef Arena is called Chopper Joe. I think it becomes immediately available after unlocking? I don't remember. Chopper Joe is more pricey than the other autochefs, I think it costs about 375 gold? This venue is really expensive, so I recommend obtaining Chopper Joe through tickets. As for the tickets, typically an autochef is 60 Blue, 20 Pink, and 10 Gold. I got this autochef ages ago, so I don't know if the number of tickets have been reduced since then, but I had to use 80 Blue, 30 Pink and 15 Gold. Also, there is a "Auto Chef Mystery Box" that is available before obtaining the autochef. Basically you pay gold (8? I don't remember) for a chance at winning Chopper Joe. DON'T, it's a waste of gold. Occasionally I would get VIPs (which is why I would even bother sometimes), but more often I would get ingredients.
    Hi hi I remember Chopper Joe was not available for redemption with tickets in late Apr when I tried to get one . I could not find it from duel shop (I checked today still cannot find it) so i ended up buying it with gold but the ROI is very high ! Worth investing that $20 for it ! I got 2 gold , 3 blue tickets every week. And easily saved enough for 2 more autochefs
  • Options
    AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    The auto chefs are only available in the ticket shop if you haven't yet purchased them. In my one he is available in 3 weeks. Im saving up tickets to buy him!!
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    He's there now, 80 blue 30 pink and 15 gold tickets, I'm halfway short on gold.. Trouble is, by the time my bold tickets start acculumulating, a new restaurant comes out and I use the golds on THAT new autochef, saving my gold for upgrades