Why you may lose to ppl with 0 upgrades

If you've played duels you might have encountered ppl with 0 upgrades yet they beat you convincingly.
I think I might have a theory as to why....
On a previous post I posted about a profile bug.If you look me up(ShawnK) most of you will see me as a lvl 2 newb.
There is a profile bug which shows me as a newb but my real stats currently are like this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151267284@N07/35246699222/in/dateposted-public/
Funny thing is, when my wife challenges me to deuls I come up with have almost no upgrades.
I think this might be the case with other people you encounter having 0 upgrades.
They might actually have like 100% upgrades but bc of this bug you dont see it and then you lose.

Customer support hasn't gotten back to me at all about this bug and I am thinking of not playing bc I just keep losing good friends to do goals...
I have done over 500 goals so far and do over a minimum of 100 goals per week with a couple of slots open.(For those of you who haven't deleted me, thank you!)

Anyways, if you encounter these ppl, just remember they might have loads of upgrades.

Comments

• ANDREA44ANDREA44 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi Shawn, sent you a request - Lvl60 / 819 goals so far (just in case my profile does not show the right stats either)
  • AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey, this was picked up as a bug ages ago. Its from when people play on the different android vs apple platforms. Always just assume they have really high stats :)
  • RioSevenRioSeven Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well, I think this is suspicious. I have good stats for the duels. Yet, I have never, ever, won against someone who has this zero upgrade bug. I feel like these people are doing something weird or cheating. I mean, maybe sometimes it is just a bug within the game, like with the people commenting on here. But maybe other times it is something else.