Options

Best way to earn coins?

I have tons of gold, and no coins. What's the best way to get them? I can earn 1,500 at a time doing the last episode of Big Bay Burger, but I'm wondering if anyone else knows a better way?

Comments

• Options
    strawheartstrawheart Registered Users 20 Posts
    I don't know what level you're at or what venues you have, but if you haven't (and it's available to you) open up Delish 'n' Chips and upgrade everything. Since the Dragon Bowl venue I don't really upgrade the items that add more customers. If I won't be able to serve them all without a bunch of VIPs what's the point? It has 0 effect of my duels too since I use Rush Hour, but I am able to serve all customers in Delish 'n' Chips. I get minimum of 3,000 coins in S6E10 (with no VIPs). I haven't bought all the coin earning upgrades for the last 5 or 6 veneus so I can't speak on those, but out of the first 8 venues (excluding Chef Arena), you can earn the most coins in Delish 'n' Chips.

I also like completing group goals that award extra coins when you activate super gordon 4 or 10 times (I can activate it 4 times when I use Colossal Calzone in the last episode of Delish 'n' Chips, or activate 4 on the last episode of Big Bay Burger without using VIPs).

You can also earn coins in the Farm Market by buying ingredients at the minimum amount and selling them at the maximum price. I recommend only doing this with premium ingredients (Angus Beef, Chicken, Mascarpone, and Salmon), otherwise it will take forever. Also, if you're not getting a lot of low price ingredients, come back later. Sometimes you'll get them consecutively and other times barely.
  • Options
    msbaskmsbask Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks so much for the advice! I'm sure it will benefit others here as well as me.

I finished Delish N Chips, both with 3 and 5 stars. All food is upgraded and 99% of the decor. Equipment, however, is nowhere near fully upgraded. It would probably cost me almost 100,000 coins and hundreds of gold to finish so I'm not sure it would be worth it.

The group goals is awesome, and that's what I do to earn coins as well.

I only have the patience to do the "buy low/sell high" in the market when there's no server issues.

Thanks again!