Options

Mining for coins?Here is a better way.

Go to the market,watch your prices.Buy low,sell at max. I have gotten over a half million doing this.

Comments

• Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for suggestion - i need coins now so I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Half a million in what time frame?
  • Options
    Snakes 1960Snakes 1960 Registered Users 19 Posts
    3 days or less
  • Options
    msbaskmsbask Registered Users 9 Posts
    There's no way. If you go into the market, most items (especially the more expensive ones) cost you the same as what you can sell them for. You have to go in and out of the market repeatedly waiting for something to show up "on sale" o you can sell it at a profit. Some days, it's 15 minutes just to earn 3 or 4 thousand coins. To get a half million would take 3 days of NON STOP buying and selling.
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I did it as well over 3 days 600K. I continued to play duels, accomplish daily goals, and played group goals. I didn't play many individual episodes. Go in and out of market, don't bother to scroll down, if you see a key ingredient for low price buy it.
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I've been doing this occasionally so far, as opportunity strikes. The problem here is on the selling side. Unless you invest tons of gold you only have 2-3 selling spots and the game always offers a variety of items to the players. So if it just happens that no one needs your stuff you'll be stuck. It is unpredictable, unfortunately. E.g. one time I was stuck selling some parsley literally for a day. On other days, I have no problem with parsley but can't sell any ginger. Stuff that always sells is also rarely sold cheap and has lowest ROI.

To earn serious money one would need to literally sit there play this game like a full time job IMHO (unless you get very lucky).
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Try with items that are always high on demand - garlic (best IMO), tomatoes and the rares. Those sell almost instantly. And people often trade them on minimal price.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    We might be getting different offers or playing at different times. I always need garlic for myself and it's hard to come by, even at regular price. Same goes for tomatoes. For some reason as I reached higher levels I'm now getting mostly the expensive stuff no one seems to need. Onion, garlic, tomatoes - can barely get enough for myself. :(
  • Options
    Snakes 1960Snakes 1960 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have found that there is usually 1 item per day that does not sell,I also have 4 selling spots open.(I have a half million that I don't even use)
  • Options
    I have spent a bit more time on this and am up to 80k coins now. It takes a bit of time but I found a system that helps (also now I'm great at multiplying and dividing by 5 :) ). I do not buy ginger anymore since it sits there for days. I fill in just 1 spot with a slow seller like sugar and keep 1 for medium fast and 1 for fast moving items. Tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots sell fast.

Anyways, I don't have a goal to make a million but at least this got me out of the rut when I was stuck playing same levels to get coins. So thanks for the idea and thanks to those who sell cheap stuff (even if by mistake .:) ).
  • Options
    msbaskmsbask Registered Users 9 Posts
    BunnyRanch wrote: »
    I have spent a bit more time on this and am up to 80k coins now.

Realistically, how long did it take you to make 80k?
  • Options
    msbask wrote: »
    Realistically, how long did it take you to make 80k?
    I can't say exactly because I had some coins and spent some. But most likely not more than total 1.5 hrs of play time. (I have a full time job and only play for some time in the evenings and I had this money in 2 days.)

But YMMV here - I scored several good deals with expensive items. Like 200 mascarpone that resells for 400 in a heartbit (5 of those gives you 1k profit in seconds). Also I was selling some expensive items and there is some beneficial bug (still not fixed) that sometimes causes the same sale to go through twice.

I have not been doing this to make millions and since then I only do this as needed for maybe 10-15 min. But still you can easily get about 20k per evening with occasional play. This made a huge difference for me and I enjoy game more now that I'm not constantly cash strapped.
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    BunnyRanch wrote: »
    (...) Also I was selling some expensive items and there is some beneficial bug (...)

That's a one way to make this bug disappear.. ;]
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)