Options

Social hub only showing friend's group goals

Even when I don't have an active group goal, my only option is to start one unless one of my friends has an open goal. I used to see all others when my friends didn't have one. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Sugar earSugar ear Registered Users 5 Posts
    People who are not in my friends list are completing my goals, so this is not happening to everyone. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've notice sometimes that after refresh I could see the goals of Chefs that are not on my friends list - I can join one and after the one more refresh those disappear. So I think what you describing (that you could see the goals for Chefs outside the friend list) is a bug, and how it is now (goals only for friends) is the expected behaviour.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I agree that it's likely a bug but it's a beneficial one IMHO. Usually I don't see more than 2-3 tasks available and I have 20 friends who seem to be active. But they could be in a different time zone or just playing with others.

If there is nothing else I available I wish we could get a couple of random tasks. Right now I'm getting non-friend tasks once in a while, just as you described. They are gone with a refresh. And random people complete my tasks sometimes, which I don't mind.