Options

Prato Toscano

I have enough gold and tickets to purchase a few auto chefs. I've been trucking through Prato Toscano ok but not great. I noticed the auto chef doesn't upgrade any appliances so I'm wondering if it is worth buying? I like to get 100% upgrades before moving on to the next level so that I can do well in duels and earn better gold and tickets through the week, so I tend to stick with a restaurant for a long time. I've been wondering if it's better to wait to buy an auto chef till I get to the harder levels in the game or if Prato Toscano is a good one to invest in?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    catmargcatmarg Registered Users 5 Posts
    I bought the auto chef for Prato Tuscano and it has been worth it. Get 5 stars in harder levels with moderate upgrades
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I try and get autochef with every new restaurant, some are better than others and Prato is definitely one.. pre-mixing the pastas, the salads etc..

It's a pain to earn all that gold, and a pain to suffer through the levels by not upgrading the equipment that tells you 100% upgrade with autochef, but once you've got it, you can roar through a bunch of levels with ease. And you get the gold tickets by finishing off 60 episodes, so every 2nd or 3rd restaurant, you'll have enough gold tickets to buy him with tickets instead of gold
  • Options
    RevratRevrat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the help! I've been saving my resources to buy auto chefs in the harder levels and the first level I've felt I really needed it was Prato Toscano. I may just invest in it! Thanks!
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Just to add my two cents: I've completed the Prato Toscano this week. 100% food, all appliances fully upgraded without bread flinger. For the decor, as always - fully upgraded counter, tables, some of those that gives patience and patience decay. No Rushing Hour. Easly beaten with Fast Feet and Tasting Spoon.

So for me, I'm saving for Chef Arena AC.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I believe PT can be done withouth the auto-chef. I'm stuck right now with getting 5 stars in the last 7 episodes but hope it can be done after getting more food upgrades. I'm also almost done with Ultime without the auto-chef. It's Dragon Bowl and further where you really feel a need for it.